Next time you wash your face, consider using home made facial cleansers. Below we have listed 35 recipes for making natural skin cleansers at home. These natural face cleansers are free of harmful chemicals that can spoil your beautiful skin. Best thing about these skin cleansers is that they are easy to prepare and can be prepared to suit your skin type. That is we can make natural cleansers for oily skin, dry skin or a face wash for skin whitening or removing acne. It is important to use facial cleansers before applying skin glowing face packs at home. Just keep reading to know how to make natural face cleansers at home to wash and clean your skin.
Cleansing is the first step to clear and resplendent skin. Everyday your face is exposed to dirt particles, sun, harsh winds, that rob your skin of its lustre. So it is important to clean up your face to keep its skin healthy and glowing. Though market is chock-a–block with many facial cleansers, which claim to cleanse your skin from deep within. But why spend money for them when you can rustle up your own facial cleansers at home with the ingredients available in your kitchen without paying a penny.
So here is a secret to making own natural facial cleansers at home. Use these face cleansing packs to treat oily skin, dry skin or simply as a skin exfoliator.
2. Apply the cucumber juice mixed with 3-4 spoons of curd on your face, neck, chin. This natural face cleanser works effectively in lightning pigmentation marks and black spots of your face. You can mix oatmeal in this mixture to exfoliate your face.
3. Make a face cleanser by mixing 1/2 cup of curd with 1/2 cup of honey. Apply this face cleansing pack on your face, neck and wash off with cold water after few minutes to get soft and smooth skin.
4. Grind 5 to 8 almonds to fine paste. To this, mix 1 egg yolk and 1 tea spoon of honey. Rub this mixture on your face and then wash off with lukewarm water. This natural facial cleanser is the best for dry skin as almonds helps remove dead skin cells and honey helps retain natural moisture of the skin.
5. Apply the pulp or juice of pineapple on your face. Afterwards, wash off the face with lukewarm water. Pineapple works well in controlling the damage done by free radicals. Pineapple works like a magic in warding off aging.Try this natural face cleansing recipe for getting rid of wrinkles and retaining youthful glow for long.
6. Blend 1 spoon of cream and few drops of rose essential oil together.You can try carrot seeds essential oil as a substitute for rose essential oil if you do not have it. Put this cream into a cloth and rub this cloth on your face, neck, forehead to remove all the dirt which settled on these areas. Follow up with toner and moisturizer.This homemade facial cleanser is not suitable for those with oily skin type and prone to acne.
7. Make a face cleanser at home by mixing 1/4 cup of cabbage juice, 1/4cup of coconut milk, 1/2 tea spoon of almond oil together. Massage your face with this preparation. First rinse off with lukewarm water, then with fresh water. Get set to experience a clear and fresh skin in few minutes with this magical natural face cleanser.
8. Glycerin has many benefits for skin. Put rose petals in a bottle and keep it overnight. Strain this mixture and use this mixture mixing with 2 spoons of glycerin, 5-10 drops of rose essential oil. Store this in a bottle and use it a cleanser for face and neck. This can be used as a natural face wash for washing your face.
9. Take a ripe peach to mash it well. Add oatmeal powder and honey to this, to make a thick paste. Apply this face cleansing pack on your face and let your face absorb this mask well before washing it off with cold water. Try this recipe and see how your clear and clean skin glows naturally.
10. First wash off your face with lemon juice / raw milk. Then apply a mask made of gram flour (besan) mixed with water. Rub offand wash off with water. This face cleanser is very helpful in removing dead skin cells.
11. Make a homemade face cleanser mixing green gram powder or rice with curd and apply on face to cleanse your face. Use this facial cleanser regularly and get fairer in days to come.
12. Mash grapes and mix them with lemon juice and egg yolk. Leave this mix on your face for 20 minutes. This homemade face cleanser is very effective for cleansing oily skin.
13. As you know, gram flour is an excellent facial cleansing agent. You can mix curd/milk/malai in besan (gram flour) to cleanse your face daily. Cleansing face with gram flour improves your complexion too. So use gram flour in your beauty regime as natural face cleanser and get clean, soft and fair skin.
14. Mix 1 cooked mashed carrot, 2 spoons of corn flour, 1 egg white and 1 tea spoon of honey in a bowl. Apply this mask all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes. You can scrub off the mask with a cotton cloth also. Honey conditions and corn flour absorbs the oil to give you a fresh skin in a instant. So this is an excellent natural cleanser for oily skin people.
15. You can make a natural face cleanser by making a fine paste of 1 cup of cooked oatmeal, 1 tea spoon of almond oil, 1/2 tea spoon of lemon juice, 1 egg white and one spoon vitamin E oil. Dab this cleansing pack on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. After this wash off with warm water to cleanse and tone your skin.
16. Take 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 spoon of honey and one avocado to make a face cleanser at home. Leave this natural cleansing mix on the face and neck for 10 minutes before washing it off. Experience a very clear and beautiful skin in a jiffy.
17. Take 1 spoon of green tea, 2 spoons of corn meal,1 spoon of unflavored curd,1 spoon of mint leaves and mix them well. Heat the green tea and mint leaves together to make a strong tea. Strain this mixture and mix corn meal and curd in this mixture, to make a face cleansing mask and exfoliator.
18. Cleanse the skin with oils like olive oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, coconut oil, baby oil. All you have to do is to dip a cotton ball in oil and wipe off all impurities of skin. Oil as a facial cleanser is very effective to remove all traces of make-up and dirt. Try this natural recipe to get soft and clear skin.
19. Rinse you face with vinegar and water both mixed in equal measure to cleanse your face. Vinegar helps to cleanse and tone your skin. Use with a cotton ball and wipe off all deep-seated dirt and do not rinse off.
20. Mix 2 spoons of baking soda and 1 spoon of warm water to make a natural face cleanser. Wash your face with warm water, then apply this mix on the face while rubbing gently. Afterwards, pat dry.
21. Orange peel powder has skin lightening properties. Take orange peel powder and milk and mix them together. Scrub on your face. This home made cleanser is very effective for lightening your skin tone too.
22. Do you know that aspirin can also be used as a face cleanser for acne prone skin. Crush aspirin tablets and mix with water. And use this mixture as a regular cleanser. This recipe is very good for problematic and acne –prone skin.
23. Take 1 spoon of lemon peel, 1/2 spoon of peppermint,1 ground zinc. Steep peppermint tea bags in water for 10 minutes. And pour all ingredients into this water. You can take zinc content from zinc tablets available in any chemist shop. This homemade face cleanser is good for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
24. Due to its skin friendliness, rose water is among the best cleanser for you. Dip a cotton ball in rose water and wipe off all the dirt accumulated on your face, with the help of this cotton ball instantly.
25. Raw milk has multiple benefits for skin. Nothing can beat raw milk as a natural face cleanser. Dip cotton balls in milk and wipe off all dirt.
26. Heat the honey so that it melts a little. You can put it in a microwave oven or keep in the small bowl of hot water to warm up. Mix well and apply on your face to cleanse it well. Milk cream can also be used in place of milk in this recipe.
27. Take 1 ripe tomato, 2 tea spoons of milk, 1 tea spoon of lemon juice,1 tea spoon of orange juice. Blend them in a mixer and whip up a home made facial cleanser which you can store in freeze for regular use.
28. Take 4 spoons of milk cream, 4 spoons of milk, and 2 spoons of dried chamomile powder. Put all ingredients in double boiler and simmer for 30 minutes. Strain this mixture and use this mixture as a natural cleanser for dry and sensitive skin.
29. Make 1 slice of apple, 2 spoons of unflavored yoghurt, 1 spoon of almond oil and lemon juice each and grind them together. This natural face wash revitalizes dull and lacklustre skin.
30. Take ½ cup of buttermilk with 2 spoons of crushed fennel seeds. Boil them in double boiler. Strain the liquid and use it for cleaning your face.
31. Take 2 spoons of extra virgin oil, 2 mashed grapes, milk. Blend them well in a mixer to get a fine paste. Your natural homemade facial cleanser is ready.
32. Take 3 spoons of oatmeal flour, 1 spoon of dark honey, 2 spoons of cream, 2 drops of lavender oil, 2 drops of juniper berry oil. Warm up the cream in double boiler for a while but do not boil it. And melt the honey a little so that you can make a fine paste out of these all ingredients. This face mask works wonder in cleansing and imparting glow to your face.
33. Mix almond powder, one spoon of lemon juice, one spoon of milk cream to make a fine paste. You can use this face pack to exfoliate your face too.
34. Tomato juice is a natural skin coolant and cleanser. Blend 2 spoons of corn flour, one spoon tomato juice, 2 spoons of glycerin and 1/2 cup of mineral water together. You can warm up this mixture in double boiler to thicken if you wish. Use this mixture to cleanse your face and neck.
35. Aloe vera and Papaya are also very good skin cleansing agemts. Apply the mix 2 spoons of aloe vera, 1 spoon of papaya, 1/2 tea spoon of dark honey, 1 spoon of curd on your face, neck, chin and forhead. This natural facial cleanser helps to cleanse your skin deeply.
By now you are aware of 35 homemade facial cleansers. Do not wait anymore! Try these wonderful recipes of natural face cleansers right now. And be all set to flaunt the squeaky-clean skin that shines like a star!
Homoeopathic medicine Lachesis cures wide range of problems. It is an excellent remedy to cure pharynx, throat, abdominal, menstrual and menopausal complaints.
Uses of Coconut milk and coconut oil for health, beauty and skin care .
Stress and anxiety are part of a series of emotions that cause worry, nervousness, apprehension and feelings of uneasiness. Is there a way to treat stress and anxiety at various stages? The power lies within you to overcome a state of mind.