Aloe vera is known for its soothing and cooling properties. But Aloe vere has more more than these qualities in its kitty. Aloe vera is a miracle plant which helps in giving you all-round beauty from head to toe. Aloe vera gel can be obtainted right from the plant. These days the market is choc- a- bloc with several aloe vera gels. You can definetely go for one of them.
But aloe vera gel is the most potent when used directly from the plant. In this article you will find how to use aloe vera gel in your beauty applications.This article delves deep into the top 15 beauty benefits of aloe vera for your skin and hair. Read on to know the best beauty uses of aloe vera /ghritkumari.
Beauty benefits of Aloe Vera
1. Aloe vera is very much helpful in treating puffyness of your eyes. If your eyes are puffy, then go grab aloe vera gel from the aloe vera plant you planted in your garden and dab on your under eyes areas. It helps a lot. That is why aloe vera is the the main ingredient in all the creams available in the market, which claim to drive out dark circles.
2. If you have any cuts, wounds or blisters on the skin, then rub the pod of aloe vera on your skin to heal them fast.
3. Apply aloe vera gel on your dry and chapped lips to hydrate and heal them fast. Aloe vera gel mixed with olive oil works wonders as a lip balm. Give it a try.
4. Aloe vera gel is a great aid for removing dandruff and Psoriasis. Simply apply aloe vera gel on your hair as you do your favorite styling gel.
5. Aloe vera/ghritkumari is a natural blood purifier that gives a natural glow to your skin when taken orally on a regular basis. Regular intake of aloe vera gel aids in weight loss too.
6. Aloe vera /ghritkumari helps in growth of hair too. As Aloe vera clears the accumulation of toxins from the digestive system, which is the main reason for hair loss.
7. Aloe vera gel is a great aid for curing all sorts of blemishes. Burst 2-3 vitamin E capsules with a pin and add them to aloe vera gel. This mixture is a wonderful home remedy for removing pigmentation marks, acne marks and strech marks too.
8. Saturate a small cotton ball in aloe vera gel. Let the cotton soak up the natural goodness of aloe vera gel for some time. Next , tape this cotton to your wart for few minutes . You can put aloe vera gel on the wart directly also. Wart will fall off in few weeks with regular applications.
9. You can prepare a soothing mask for your skin with aloe vera gel .Take 4 spoons of pure aloe vera gel (right from the plant), 2 spoons of plain yoghurt, 6 spoons of cucubmer juice. Mix them well and leave this preparation on the skin for 20 minutes. You can apply this mask once or twice a week. You will get flawless and glowing skin.
10. Aloe vera /ghritkumari reaches down the seven layers to your skin to hydrate it. It brighens and lightens your skin tone.
11. Aloe vera gel does wonder for acne-removal due to its anti-fungal properties. Apply it on the acne-affected skin , acne will surely lessen in 7 days. Aloe vera reduces the swelling, inflammation due to acne and prevents the further break out of acne also.
12. Apply aloe vera gel mixed with cod live oil on your face at night to ward off wrinkles and premature aging. When used for long time, it can surely lessen age spots. It promotes cellular regeneration and healthy skin cell turnover too. So use aloe vera gel daily to retain your youthful charm for long.
13. Aloe vera is a natural sunscreen that cures suntan and prevents your skin from further tanning.
14. Aloe vera gel is a great help for treating brittle and dry finger nails. Take 2 spoons of aloe vera gel and 2 spoons of witch- hazel. Blend them together and apply on your fingernails and wipe off the excess with a tissue. This applcations gives you a healthy and shiny nails.
15. You can make a lip gloss at home with 2 spoons of aloe vera gel, 2 spoons of petrolium jelly, 8 drops of your favorite flavoured oil like coconut or mint oil etc. Mix them well and heat this mixture in microwave for 1.5-2 minutes and pour this mixture into a container covered with lid. Let it cool down and your natural lip gloss is ready to use.You can apply it on your nude lips or can slick over your lipstick as a lip gloss.
By now you are aware of the 15 beauty benefits of aloe vera. Now you know how to use aloe vera gel in your beauty applications, then do not wait anymore! Try out these aforementioned beauty uses of aloe vera/Ghritkumari in your beauty routine right now!
101 tips for getting silky, shiny and beautiful hair naturally
55 homemade facial masks for dry skin
50 home remedies for curing cracked heels
PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is associated with the formation of several small cysts in the ovaries caused primarily due to hormonal imbalance. Here are the common symptoms,signs and causes of PCOS or PCOD in a women.
How to reduce tummy fat? Here are some easiest tips to lose weight from tummy at home with no hard and fast rules. Just sheer passion, dedication and love for your body.
From curing wrinkles to whitening skin tone, castor oil finds lot of uses for face and skin. It has anti bacterial properties which heal your skin and fight all sorts of skin inflammations.