If you are still unaware of the beauty and skin benefits of baking soda/powder, then read on to how baking soda can beautify your skin immensely. Baking soda is big reservoir of beauty enhancing properties. Let us have a look into the best 10 beauty uses of baking soda.
You no longer need to buy costly cosmetic to enhance your beauty, instead you can find answer to all your beauty ailments that lies in a kitchen ingredient named baking soda. Baking soda is widely been used in making bakery goodies, but it can do a lot of things for your skin too. This article bring the top 10 beauty applications of baking soda or baking powder. Read on to know the best skin and beauty benefits of baking soda.
Beauty and skin benefits of baking soda/sodium bicarbonate
1.You can use baking soda as shampoo for your hair. It will not only clean your hair and but also drive away itching dandruff too. You can add warm water to baking soda and add some shampoo to it and wash you hair as you as usual.
2.You can add some baking soda, a pinch of salt to some water and use this resultant mixture as your tooth powder. You can use use this preparation to whiten your yellow and unclean teeth. So simple! You can try this easy home remedy to whiten your teeth.
3. Add 2 spoons of baking soda to water and scrub on your body to scrub out dead cells and dirt your skin accumulate on a daily basis. You can use this baking powder exfoliating scrub with he help of loofah to get optimal results. Use this beauty tip daily.
4. Dip a tooth brush in a baking powder and rub your fingernails with this and keep your nails sparkling clean and tidy.
5.You can add some baking powder/sodium bicarbonate to warm water and scrub on your blackheads to pull them away easily. You can even rinse away you face with warm water in which baking powder has been mixed to keep blackheads and whiteheads at bay.
6. To get rid of fungus infection on your legs, you can add baking soda, sea salt to warm water for a relaxing foot soak. This is why baking soda is used in pedicure to keep your legs clean and problem-free.
7. Mix together one spoon of baking soda and one spoon of apple cider vinegar to use on your perfectly cleansed face. It is the most effective skin toner that can be used on your face to tone and purify it. This natural remedy absorbs the extra oil from the surface and and makes your skin shine-free and radiant.
8.Baking powder helps a great deal in evening out your complexion. Mix one spoon of baking soda to one spoon of lemon juice and 2 spoons of olive oil and smear on your face for some time. Thereafter wash off with lukewarm water. You can use this herbal home remedy on alternate days for best results.
9. Being alkaline in nature, baking soda disrupts bacteria so it is ideal for pimple and acne prone skin. You should wash your skin with warm water and baking soda mix on a daily basis to keep acne and pimple away. You can mix mint paste and baking soda together to be applied on pimples. This recipe gives fast results. Try it! It works!
10. Sprinkle some baking soda on your underarms to combat body odour and feel fresh.
By now you are aware of the time-tested baking powder facial masks you can prepare at home to beautify your skin. Why are you waiting then? Get set to include all these recipes into your beauty regimen right now!
It is said that urinary tract infections are common during pregnancy. In rare cases, UTI can also cause miscarriage.
A form of atypical pneumonia, Legionnaires’ disease can develop due to any type of Legionella bacteria. This article shares a detailed insight on things you need to know about Legionnaire's disease including symptoms, causes and treatment available.
Acne is a type of disease or infection which develops in the hair follicles present in the skin, primarily on the face and also on the back, chest or neck. There are various types of acne treatment options available.