There are multiple cosmetic treatments available for curing face wrinkles but nothing is better than natural home remedies for removing wrinkles and laugh lines from face. List is long and so are the results. Use below given home remedies to remove wrinkles from face and cure laugh lines with natural treatments.
To begin with I would like to say it is mandatory to slather your face with sunscreen of at least SPF with 30 before heading outdoors and SPF 15 even indoors. It is the most important preventive measure to keep wrinkles at bay. This apart, you can rely on some time-tested anti-wrinkle face packs made at home. Mentioned below are the top 81 tips for treating wrinkles naturally at home. Read on to know how to cure premature wrinkles at home.
[Don't Miss: My Review of Ponds White Beauty BB Cream]
1. You can apply egg white all over your face and leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash off.
This home remedy is highly beneficial in removing wrinkles.
2. You can apply pure aloe vera gel on your face to treat fine lines and creases around your face naturally.
3. Application of raw honey is immensely helpful in tightening your loose skin and retaining youthful glow on skin. Raw honey is an excellent home remedy to get glowing skin at home.
4. You can massage your skin with almond oil at night and for maximum results you can add the content of vitamin E capsules with almond oil prior to application. Best home remedy to remove wrinkles for dry skin types.
5. Massage your skin with cod-liver oil and use this process regularly. Very effective beauty tip to remove wrinkles for women in their 40s.
6. Milk cream mixed with lemon juice is a great anti-wrinkle cure at home. Try this home remedy to get soft and youthful skin that is free of laugh lines.
7. Coconut oil repairs the damaged tissues in the skin, thus resulting in reduction of premature wrinkles and fine lines at home.
8. Apply corn flour and olive oil in equal mix and dab on your face for 30 minutes. Thereafter rinse with cold water and get youthful and glowing skin naturally.
9. Application of pineapple juice helps in treatment of wrinkles. This beauty tip is useful in curing laugh lines and eye-wrinkles too.
10. Extract the juice out of onion and mix the juice with honey and apply on face to iron out fine lines and premature wrinkles naturally.
11. You can apply the pulp of papaya on your face to cure and reduce age spots and wrinkles.
12. Application of banana pulp is immensely helpful in treating wrinkles.
13. Just rub a slice of avocado on your face daily and you can rejuvenate your skin naturally.
14. The juice of sugar cane and turmeric has a power to slow down aging process and signs of aging.
14. You can prepare a face pack a home with milk cream, olive oil and honey and apply on your face to remove premature wrinkles naturally.
15. Milk cream with a strand of saffron mix is great anti-aging mask you can prepare at home. Opt for dry skin.
16, Blend egg yolk with two spoons of wheatgerm oil and apply on your face to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
17. Make an anti-aging mask with one spoon of almond powder, one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey. Clean your face and afterwards apply on perfectly cleansed skin.
18. Make an amazing homemade facial mask at home with glycerin, olive oil and honey and keep this mixture in a bottle and apply on your dry, dull and wrinkle skin. Opt fro dry skin.
18. Take one spoon of water and 1/4 spoon of witch- hazel and apply on your skin as a facial toner.
20. Take few almonds and grind them to fine powder and mix this with honey and use this mixture as anti-ageing facial mask. This anti-ageing face mask is great for lightening age spots and facial skin.
21. Apply tomato juice on face mixed with lemon juice and egg yolk. This potent mix is great natural remedy to prevent the onslaught of early wrinkles.
22. Mix avocado pulp with 3-4 spoons of clay powder and apply on your face.
23 Puree of raw papaya and banana mixed together makes for a good wrinkle cure. This recipe can be used to remove men's forehead wrinkles.
24. Squeeze the juice out of radish and mix it with butter and apply on your skin for preventing premature wrinkles and loose skin.
25. Massage your face with milk cream to get rid of wrinkles on face.
26. Prepare a paste by grinding endamame( mask made from soybean) and mix this with honey and yogurt and apply on your face for 20 minutes. Excellent homemade face pack for removing wrinkles and fine lines.
27. Juice of green pineapple is highly beneficial in removing pre-mature wrinkles.
28. Apply green papaya juice on your face to get rid of wrinkles and dull skin naturally.
29. Mash a banana and mix this with honey and apply on your face to treat wrinkles and capture your youthful radiance overnight.
30. Apply lemon juice mixed with amla and apply on your wrinkled face. Very effective natural remedy for wrinkles treatment.
31. Combine two spoons of vinegar with one spoon of olive oil and dab on your skin and get problem free skin fast.
33. Mix lemon juice, tomato juice and yogurt for making an anti wrinkle face pack at home.
34. Two spoons of flour mix with olive oil for makes for an ideal natural remedy wrinkle cure naturally at home.
35. Make an anti-ageing face pack with one mashed tomato and half a spoon of orange pulp and half spoon of papaya pulp, one spoon of glycerin and one spoon of rose water. This is an amazing anti-wrinkle face pack which tightens and rejuvenates your skin with regular usage.
36.Mix of one spoon of milk powder and one egg yolk, half spoon of spoon of honey and spread on your face. In the end wash off with cold water. This home remedy is very effective in making your skin luminous and youthful.
37. You can prepare a face mask at home with two spoons of rose water, one egg yolk and two spoons of glycerin and apply on your face.
38. Rose water mixed with rice powder can be used to remove chin and forehead wrinkles very fast.
39. Grind corn flour and jowar to fine flour and add malai(milk cream) tot his mix and apply on your face.
40. You can add orange essential oil or rose oil to coconut oil and apply on your face daily at bed time. This herbal remedy will improve your skin texture overnight.
41. Grind black gram(urad daal) with curd and apply on your face for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with fresh water.
42. Take 50 grams of honey and 25 gms of white wax and 50 gms of white lily flower and 50 gms of onion juice and heat all these ingredients till wax melts completely and apply on your face.
43. Grate a potato and extract its juice and mix it with curd to apply on your wrinkles and lackluster face.
44. Mash an apricot and mix it with one spoon of olive oil and thereafter apply on your dry and wrinkled face.
45. You can apply green tea mask on your face and areas around your areas to reduce wrinkles. This beauty tip is good for men and women in their 30s.
46. Curd and honey mix is a great beauty tip for reduction in wrinkles.
47. Mash a peach and mix it with one egg white/ corn starch and and mint leaves and apply on your face. Good for tightening the dull and loose skin.
48. Grind the leaves of cabbage and mix it with 1/4 spoon of yeast and one spoon of honey and apply on your face using cotton pads. This recipe is good for both men and women alike.
49. Take an egg white and mix it one spoon of honey and olive oil and keep this kin for 20 minutes. Add sodium bicarbonate to water and wash your face with this solution.
50. Apply egg white from the bottom of the shell and apply on the face to tighten your skin naturally. Very useful natural remedy for reducing laugh lines and crow's feet.
51. Boil fenugreek seeds in water and wash your face with his water to cure premature aging and wrinkles.
52. Grind fenugreek leaves and apply this paste on your dull and wrinkled face. Use this recipe for youthful and glowing skin.
53. Extract the pulp out of pineapple and mix with olive oil. This home remedy is great for plumping up broken tissues of your skin that results in making your skin younger.
54. Grind cinnamon to fine powder and add 2 spoons of honey to it and apply on your face for removing fine lines, age spots and early wrinkles.
55. Egg white mixed with castor oil makes for a great cure for wrinkles. Apply around your eyes to minimize crow's feet and eye-wrinkles.
56. The mixture of milk and honey is for great for wrinkles removal.
57. Boil carrots and mix it with one spoon of honey and apply on your face. Use this natural remedy thrice a week.
59. Rub the skin of watermelon to remove wrinkles the natural way at home.
60. Mix 2 spoons of lemon juice and 2 spoons of mashed papaya and apply on your face to cure wrinkles naturally.
61. Soak a cotton pad in spinach juice and apply on your face. This home remedy is highly beneficial in curing premature wrinkles and fine lines.
62. Mash strawberry and mix it with rose water and apply on your skin to cure wrinkles. Very nice recipe for reducing the apperance of crow's feet.
63. Sandalwood powder, honey and rose water mix work great for removing wrinkles. Good for normal and combination skin.
64. Scrub a slice of orange on your face to rejuvenate it naturally. Good recipe for oily skin.
65. Rubbing a slice of lemon on your face helps to retain youthfulness. Very nice recipe for oily skin.
66. Mix one parts of cooked oatmeal and two parts of mashed papaya and apply on your face.
67. Mix together sea thorn seed oil and egg white and apply on your face.
68. There are lot of essential oils like grape seed oil, neroli oil and sandalwood oil that fade age spots to cure wrinkles.
69. Raw milk mixed with almond oil and lemon juice makes for an ideal wrinkle- treatment at home.
70. Make a mixture with orange juice and honey and apply on your face. This herbal remedy is very helpful for making skin beautiful and flawless.
71. Gram flour, turmeric, milk cream and rose water mix is a great anti-wrinkle treatment you can do at home.
72. Soak up urad daal in mausambi juice and apply on your face.
73. Boil an apple and mash it to deseed it and apply on your face mixed with honey.
74. Mix soybean flour with egg white and honey and apply on your skin for treating wrinkles.
75. Apply tomato paste all over your face and leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
76. Take cooked rice ground almonds, lemon juice and egg yolk. Apply on the face for 20 minutes and then wash off the mask with cold water.
77. Raw milk mixed with salt is an amazing anti-wrinkle solution for you.
78. Apply coconut milk over wrinkles and see how it gets reduced so quickly. This treatment is a natural way to get fair skin also.
79. Apply the mixture of chamomile oil and almond oil on your wrinkled face.
80. Mix potato and tomato juice together and apply on your face.
81. The nourishing mix of carrot and beetroot juice is immensely useful in ironing out wrinkles and lose skin.
Diet . You must take a diet rich in calcium, protein and vitamins. Drink carrot juice daily to rejuvenate your skin. Spinach juice is also beneficial in keeping your face young. Eating almond daily will keep your skin younger for long. Up your omega-3 fatty acid intake by taking flax seed oil, mackerel, tuna and salmon. Vitamin C is very helpful in formation of collagen the protein that keep your skin elastic and firm. So up your intake of citrus fruits to keep skin youthful and protecting against skin-damaging free radicals. Feed your skin with protein rich diet such as skinless chicken, pulse, daily products, beans, peas, turkey breast. The most important of all is that drink a lot of water to flush out toxins from your body and keep your skin elastic and firm.
By now, you are aware of the top 81 tips for treating wrinkles naturally. So what are you waiting for? incorporate these beauty tips into your beauty regimen for a youthful and charming you.
Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck is a cosmetic surgery performed to make the abdomen thinner and firm giving the abdomen area a contoured shape. This article brings to life a detailed perspective on things you need to know about Abdominoplasty or Tummy tuck surgery such as cost, recovery time and risks involved.
Mushrooms exposed to sunlight, fortified orange juice, almond and soy milk, tofu, breakfast cereal and oatmeal, some leafy greens, and cod liver oil are the fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin D, which is one of the important, fat-soluble micronutrients required for the health of bones, teeth, brain, heart, and lungs. Our skin is capable of producing this vitamin upon exposure to sunlight.
Acne is a type of disease or infection which develops in the hair follicles present in the skin, primarily on the face and also on the back, chest or neck. There are various types of acne treatment options available.