Call it Yogurt or Dahi, there are many benefits of Curd for Skin. Full of nutrition, you can apply curd on face to gain benefits such as skin glow, remove dark circles, get rid of acne and wrinkles. You can also make curd face pack for face to get glowing skin by adding other ingredients to it. Below we have listed 12 uses of curd for skin along with process on How to apply curd on face. Make yogurt/curd part of your skin care routine to gain natural benefits that it provides.
12 Amazing Benefits of Curd (Yogurt) for Skin
If you want to get fair skin, read these benefits of curd
- Apply plain curd on face daily and leave it on for 15 minutes. Curd is rich in lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, that helps to improve your complexion and makes it softer and more radiant. This application wards off premature wrinkles and age spots too. You can add honey, lemon or cucumber to curd to enhance the efficacy of curd.
- Apply curd/yogurt mixed with honey on your face daily. On continuous use, your complexion will get fairer like never before.
- Apply sour curd on the blackish part of your neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash off with sour curd.
This application will help in eradicating the blackishness of your neck.
- If your acne is annoying you too much, then you can rely on sour curd to fight this problem. Just dab sour curd on the affected area and wash off after 15 minutes. Your acne will start diminishing after regular use.
- Curd is an excellent conditioner for your hair. Just apply curd on your hair for 30 minutes. Afterwards, wash off with cold water and experience softer and glossy hair within minutes. Curd can be added to henna and egg hair mask to bring shine and volume to your hair.
- Mix curd/yogurt with black pepper powder to apply on your dandruff –affected hair twice a week. This hair mask is effective home remedy for dandruff and hence is very beneficial in giving you thick, healthy and silky hair that enhances your beauty quotient.
- Gram flour mixed with curd /yogurt is the best face mask one can apply daily. Smear this face mask on your face, neck, hands and legs for 15 minutes before taking shower. Regular application of this face mask makes your skin fairer, softer and glowing.
- Orange peel powder mixed with curd gives an excellent result in lightening the skin tone. Use this mask daily to see the gratifying results.
- Add rose water and turmeric to curd. Massage your face with this mix for 15 minutes and wash off with warm water. You will get softer and fairer skin right after the application.
- Add egg, parsley or oat to curd to remove the dead skin cells of the skin. This face mask is the best for clearing and exfoliating your skin.
- Add lemon juice to curd/yogurt and apply this solution on your face. This application will grant fairer and softer skin in an instant. You can massage this solution on your hands and nails also to get shiny and healthy cuticles.
- Apply curd on your sun burnt skin to heal and soothe it quickly. The fat content in curd helps to cure blisters and peeling caused by suntan, over a short period of time.
Apart from applying curd on skin, you can also eat yogurt to gain health benefits.
By now, you are aware of the best 12 beauty benefits of curd. You know how to use yogurt for skin care. So do not wait anymore! Try out these amazing beauty uses of curd in your skin care regimen right now! Get set to flaunt your radiant skin to the world with confidence!
100 Tips for Treating Acne at Home
Tips to Treat Dark Circles Naturally at Home
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a severe mental disease. In this article you can find information about BPD symptoms, treatments and therapies.
It is very hard to stay fit especially in the time when we have so many professional responsibilities on our hand. Amidst professional and personal obligations we usually tend to forget to take care of our health.
Mushrooms exposed to sunlight, fortified orange juice, almond and soy milk, tofu, breakfast cereal and oatmeal, some leafy greens, and cod liver oil are the fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin D, which is one of the important, fat-soluble micronutrients required for the health of bones, teeth, brain, heart, and lungs. Our skin is capable of producing this vitamin upon exposure to sunlight.