Mint is used for culinary purposes to add an captivating aroma to your food, all over the world. But Mint has much more to offer than these qualities. Mint is bursting with lots of benefits of you skin and hair too. This article brings you the miraculous beauty uses of mint. Find out how to use mint in your day to day beauty routine.
It does not need a lot of money to look beautiful, thanks to beauty enchaining properties of mint. Rich in menthol and anti-bacterial properties, mint is a precious gift of mother nature which is bestowed upon us. Being a herb loaded with innumerable beauty benefits, mint is used in various cleanser, toner, astringent and moisturizer. Through this article, you will be conversant with various beauty applications of mint and mint juice. Read on to know the best 31 beauty benefits of mint.
Beauty benefits of mint
1.Crush mint leaves and combine it with honey to apply on your skin. This mint face pack cleanses and tightens your pores completely, thus, giving you fresh and oil-free skin tone.
2.Grind mint leaves with rose water in a grinder and spread this wonderful mix on your pimples to heal them fast.
In case you have severe pimples, leave this preparation overnight. This home remedy is a sure-shot remedy to drive away persistent acne. Do try it to see for yourself that it is more effective than neem(margosa leaves). Mint, rich in sallicylic acid, helps heal pimple quickly and prevent its recurrence.
3.Boil mint leaves in water and simmer it till the water remains half.. Once cool, strain the mixture to use as a face toner. Use this mint toner to keep acne at bay. Furthermore, this toner helps keep your skin oil -free and fresh.
4. Apply fresh ground mint leaves on your face to lighten your skin tone dramatically. Application of mint paste or mint juice helps to diminish under-eyes circles as well as puffiness of eyes.
5. Apply mint oil on your hair to get rid of lice because mint acts as a natural repellent of insects. You can try this recipe 3-4 times a week for best results.
6. Combine mint juice with oatmeal powder to make a face pack that helps in exfoliating dead skin cells and revealing fresh skin on the outer surface.
7. Add mint juice to fuller's earth and tomato juice, then dab on your pimples thoroughly. This minty recipe helps in clearing acne-marks also.
8.Grind mint leaves and add sandalwood powder to it to make an anti-acne face mask at home naturally.
9. Take some mint leaves, mungbean and curd. Apply this natural face pack on your skin to treat all sorts of facial imperfections like pimples, blackheads and rough skin completely.
10. You can apply mint-leaves pack on the skin to minimize the size of enlarged pores on your face. Try to rub while removing this mask to slough out the unwanted blackheads and whiteheads from the skin. Rich in sallicyclic acid , mint leaves pack helps loosen up dead cells and shed them easily. So mint paste is a great exfoliating scrub for your skin.
11.You can dab mint juice on insect bites or stings to get cooling sensation and lessen the itchiness.
12. Apply mint oil on your pimples to reduce its size. Regular applications of mint oil prevents the recurrence of further break-outs.
13. Apply the wonderful preparation of mint paste and olive oil together to soften and hydrate your cracked heels.
14. Boil mint leaves in water and soak up your feet in mint juice and it helps drive away dryness and odour from your feet.
15. Applying mint leaves paste helps in controlling the surface oiliness of your skin and keeping the skin spotless and oil-free.
16. Boil a bunch of celery and mint leaves in a water for 20 minutes, then strain the leaves and rinse your hair with this water to make your hair stronger and shiner. What is more, this home remedy prevents hair loss. Mint leaves are laden with menthol and anti-bacterial properties, which make it a nourishing and caring hair-rinse for your tress.
17.Mint is an excellent hair conditioner. Rinse your hair with mint water to get frizz- free and shiny hair.
18. Mix mint leaves with fuller's earth and lemon juice to apply on your hair to get shiny and dandruff-free hair.
19. Take one spoon of egg white,one spoon of curd, one spoon of mint juice and half a spoon of honey to make a anti-wrinkle face pack at home.
20. Put mint juice in ice tray and rub these frozen mint cubes on your face to clear all types of facial imperfections from your face. What is more, it will leave your face exuding a minty fresh aroma all day long.
21.Steep a handful of mint leaves in water for 30 minutes and strain the liquid of mint juice. Add egg white and kaolin powder to it. Apply it all over your skin and wash off after 15 minutes. Try this anti-aging facial mask for easing off fine lines and getting younger-looking skin fast.
22. Take 2 cucumber , half an avocado, one spoon of almond oil, 3-4 mint leaves, half a spoon of Benzoin tincture and one cup of distilled water. Grind all ingredients well to make a special anti-aging cream for your face, neck. forehead and upper-lip areas. Put this cream into a tight jar and use it 2-3 times a weak and let it stay for 20 minutes before washing out. Try this beauty tip to bring marked improvement in your skin's health. This herbal face mask protects your skin against suntan to make your complexion fairer and softer.
23.You can prepare a facial mask with half a spoon of mint leaves, half a spoon of calendula , 1/4 glass of olive oil and half a spoon of burdock. Soak up all the ingredient in olive oil so that oil oils soak up the natural goodness of all natural ingredients. Keep it in a dry and cool place for one week. Apply this preparation on your under-eyes areas to cure wrinkles and puffiness around your eyes. Remember to do patch test prior to using this facial treatment so that your skin may not be allergic to it.
24. Smear mint leaves and lemon juice mix for clearing the ugly dark spots and pigmentation marks from the skin.
25.You can apply the nourishing blend of mint juice and cucumber juice for removing age spots.
26 Drink mint water for getting clear and glowing skin.
27. You can try mint juice and lemon juice mix for fair skin.
28. The potent blend of mint juice and turmeric powder aids in treating sun burnt skin.
29. Use the mixture of mint juice and coriander juice on your lips for making them pink and beautiful.
30. Mint is boon to weight watcher too as chewing min leaves help to suppress your appetite that prevents extra kilo from creeping on your body.
31.Grind fenugreek seeds to make a fine paste and to this, add few drops of mint juice and butter milk. Use this preparation as face scrub to drive away pimples and prevent further break out of pimples on the face.
By now, you are aware of the the top 31 beauty benefits of mint and mint juice. When you know how to use mint leaves in your beauty routine, then why are you waiting?. Follow these minty beauty tips right now and get set to go gorgeous!
Check out 100 tips for treating acne and acne scars naturally
20 home facial recipes for fair and glowing skin : How to get facial at home
55 home facial masks for dry skin
Are you suffering from acne which is making a dent into your personality? Well, acne is the most common skin problem faced by people of all groups of men and women alike. But do not worry! You can prepare some homemade face packs for acne at home which are really effective in getting you rid of them naturally.
Honey as a natural ingredient has been used since ancient time for its amazing health benefits. Find out best ways to use honey in modern lifestyle..
Protein is very important component of human diet. It builds base structure of body.