Baldness is a medical term used for excessive hair loss; it is a condition in which there is excessive hair loss from the scalp, which leads to top of the scalp turning completely hairless and smooth. Baldness is very common occurrence in old people, but nowadays, many young people, even in their 20s, suffer from it, due to present stressful lifestyle and inadequate nutrition in the diet of people.
Baldness is a medical term used for excessive hair loss. It is a condition in which there is excessive hair loss from the scalp, which leads to top of the scalp turning completely hairless and smooth. Baldness is very common occurrence in old people, but nowadays, many young people, even in their 20s are suffering from it, due to stressful lifestyle and inadequate nutrition in their diet.
Men are worst sufferer of baldness than women. Male baldness is much more severe than that of a women and can make crown, temples, and even all parts of the head hairless, which usually runs in the family. Females do not develop bald patches like males; Female baldness manifests itself in the thinning of hair but not completely hairless scalp like that of men. When there is any disorder in the system of body, the hair starts falling at an alarming rate, that condition finally turns into alopecia or baldness.
1. Regular application of castor oil combats hair fall and baldness. It is very good home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally.
2 . Apply a fine paste made from pigeon pea or red gram. It is an effective home remedy in curing hair loss or baldness naturally at home.
3 . Massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel or coconut oil prevents hair loss and helps in growth of new hair naturally. Try this home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss at home.
4. Seeds of lime and black pepper grounded to fine paste when applied on a daily basis on the scalp helps in curing baldness/ hair loss naturally at home. Try this home remedy.
5 Take fenugreek, grind it to make a fine paste, and apply it on the bald patches, and let the hair absorb the paste of fenugreek for one hour. This baldness/hair fall treatment helps in treating hair fall/baldness.
6. Home remedy of beetroot leaves when mixed with henna can do wonder in curing baldness or hair loss naturally at home.
7. Make a hair pack at home mixing hot olive oil, honey, and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and apply it on the scalp 15 minutes before bath. It is very effective home remedy in treating hair loss and baldness at home.
8 . Take elephant tusk, heat it in a pan, and burn it to ashes, then apply the dust of elephant tusk mixed with pure honey or ghee on the bald patches at night, and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash it off completely. This remedy is age old home remedy of curing baldness. Do try this at home for sure and gain quick results.
9. Honey mixed with onion massaged on the bald patches helps in hair growth. This is a hassle free home remedy for treating baldness / hair fall at home naturally.
10. Take equal amount of camphor and curd, and apply it on the bald patches, and let it dry for 2-3 hours. It is very effective baldness/hair loss treatment at home for fighting baldness and hair loss..
11. Take fresh coriander leaves, and make a paste of it. Apply it on the scalp; it is very easy and effective home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
12. Grind liquorice with milk and a pinch of saffron. This baldness/hair fall treatment promotes hair growth.
13. Juice of spinach and lettuce when taken orally promotes hair growth.
14. Scrub a half of lemon on the bald patches continuously for 1-2 months; this home remedy helps in fighting baldness and hair fall naturally at home.
15 . Coconut oil mixed with lime juice is effective in curing hair loss/baldness.
16. Application of coconut milk is very helpful home remedy in treating baldness/ hair loss at home.
17. Juice of Indian gooseberry mixed with lime juice in equal amount fosters hair growth. Try this home remedy to cure baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
18. The oil prepared at home by boiling Indian gooseberry in coconut oil is very easy and effective home remedy for treating hair fall and baldness at home.
19. Boil 250 grams of mustard oil with 100 grams of henna leaves to make a concoction to combat hair loss. Ever tried this home remedy to cure baldness/hair loss at home? Try it.
20. Use Amla oil (Indian gooseberry) with lime juice to make a shampoo to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
21. Mix few drops of kanta-karika juice with honey. Apply it on the scalp to cure baldness/hair loss. This baldness/hair loss treatment must be followed regularly.
22. You can use mixture of both castor oil and almond oil to treat hair loss. Regular use of this home remedy will result in hair growth.
23. You can apply red henna to cure hair loss and have a beautiful hair. Try this home remedy to fight baldness/hair loss at home naturally.
24. Make a concoction of 2 eggs, 2 tea spoons of amla (Indian gooseberry), shikakai (acacia concinna), soap nut (reetha). Massage for 30 minutes on your scalp with this mixture, and wash off with a mild shampoo. You can use this home remedy 3-4 times a week to treat baldness/hair loss.
25. You can use egg yolk with honey as a home remedy to cure hair fall/baldness, and get silky hair.
26. Amla mixed with honey also arrests hair loss.
27. Coconut oil in which a mango has been preserved for one year treats baldness/hair loss. This home remedy stimulates hair follicles to regrow hair.
28. Boil hibiscus in a glass of water, and strain this mixture to apply with lime juice on your bald patches to cure them naturaly at home. You can use this treatment after shampooing your hair.
29. You can rinse your hair with the water in which geranium leaves had been boiled to cure hair fall and baldness naturally at home.
30. Use aloe vera with herbal powder triphala for 3- 6 months on a regular basis to treat baldness/hair loss. Use this baldness/hair loss treatment to fight baldness and hair loss at home naturally.
31. Take 4 parts bhringraj, 3 parts jatamansi, 5 parts dashamoola, and mix them with goat milk to make a solution. This home remedy when taken orally cures hair loss and promotes hair growth.
32 .You can use juice of amaranth to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home. Many people have benefited from this home remedy.
33. Ash gourd helps in treating baldness problem. Use this baldness/hair fall treatment to deal with falling hair naturally.
34. Curry leaves as a home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally is excellent.
35. Rinse your hair with water in which rosemary leaves had been boiled to get rid of baldness and hair loss. Try this easy baldness and hair fall treatment at home for sure.
36. Take 1/2 cup of olive oil with 1 tea spoon of cumin seeds to rub on your bald patches to treat baldness and hair fall. Try this home remedy.
37. Juice of alfalfa with spinach or coriander taken orally promotes hair growth and treats baldness naturally. You must try this home remedy for beautiful hair.
38. Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea to cure baldness and hair fall naturally at home.
39. You can drink the mixture of banana, honey, yogurt, skimmed milk as a home remedy to fight hair fall and baldness naturally at home.
40. Arnica oil is very helpful for combating hair fall. Arnica oil is extracted from the dried arnica leaves and is full of anti-inflammatory properties.This treatment is very helpful in curing premature graying of hair also.
41. Steep a bag of green tea for 5 minutes and strain this mixture completely. Let this mixture cool down and then massage this preparation on your hair and scalp for 5 minutes. Let your hair soak up the natural goodness of green tea. Wash off after 30 minutes. Green tea contains some chemical compounds such as alkaloids, flavonoids, tannin, catechol and vitamins like B1.B2, B3 and C which nourish your scalp and arrest hair loss.
42. Grind a pod of garlic to extract garlic juice. Wash your hair thoroughly and let it dry completely Then apply the juice of garlic on your hair. Rub well on your hair to enhance blood circulation and keep it on your hair for some time. Wash it off after 1 hour. Vitamin D and E present in garlic stimulate your hair follicles and aid in hair growth as well as works in preventing baldness.
43. Rub beer on your well-shampooed hair and scalp gently. Let it stay on hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off. Beer gives an amazing shine and volume to hair and it softens your hair also. Minerals content in beer aid in treatment of baldness and hair loss. Use this treatment once a week.
44. Make a hair mask blending one banana, 2 avocados, 2 spoons of olive oil, 3 spoons of buttermilk, one spoon of honey and prepare a hair softening mask. Slather this mask on your hair and keep it on for one hour. Afterwards, wash it off with lukewarm water.
45. You can massage your hair with sagvan seeds oil to stimulate hair growth and curb hair loss.
46. Rubbing raw honey on scalp also encourages hair loss and treats baldness.
47. Shana seeds powder mixed in coconut oil is an amazing treatment for curing hair loss and baldness. You can use castor oil in place of coconut oil in this recipe.
48.Using tabasco sauce, a sauce made from the fruit of a capsicum pepper is also useful in curing baldness. Add this sauce to your regular shampoo to curb baldness and hair loss.
49. You have to grind datura fruit with water and apply this on affected area to prevent hair loss.
50. Rub onion juice on your bald patches and keep this mixture overnight and you will get results in one month.
Remember, all these aforementioned home remedies are helpful in treating baldness/hair loss, but these must be followed on a regular basis, and it needs patience. Because baldness can not be cured in one day or a month; it takes time in arresting hair fall and the growth of new hair.
Apart from using these home remedies, remember, a nutritious diet plays an important role in restoring the healthy hair, so take a healthy diet which has plentiful of iron, calcium, protein ,vitamins. Do not forget to drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily to combat hair loss naturally and have shiny hair.
Apple cider vinegar is very popular among beauty conscious people for its nourishing properties for skin and hair. But do you know that apple cider vinegar can whiten your skin also? Yes, it is true.
A very inspiring and informative article related to diabetes and healthy living. The article describes how diabetes is a lifestyle disorder affecting anyone including celebrities.
Decades ago, a neurological disease caught the attention of the media and the public. This is called Parkinson’s disease.
I'd like to try out that no. 8. But where would I get that elephant tusk from??? LOL!!! But is that really so effective? Does it help regrow hair? Please elaborate on this point.reply 0