Tips to Lose Weight Permanently
Image Source - https://pixabay.com/en/asparagus-green-green-asparagus-1307604/
Gaining permanent weight loss may seem like a fleeting effort at best, a change in lifestyle will get you the results you desire.
Weight loss is said to be 80% diet and 20 % exercise, in todays world this has never been more true. Working out without changing your diet will show little gains and make you feel you are wasting your time chasing an unreachable goal. It is hard and even expensive to fit a proper diet into a busy schedule. Planning and consistency will make it possible for those with little time to achieve success.
This actually requires a life style changes as well as a cognitive shift in thinking patterns. Accepting that life will change going into it will make it easier to reach your weight loss goals. I will share some tips that I used towards healthier eating patterns.
- Eat smaller meals consisting of 200 to 300 calories each every 2 to 3 hours apart.
This keeps you body stored with protein and vitamins without having excess that can turn to stored fat. A meal can be replaced with a piece of fruit or other healthy snack like yogurt on nuts.
- Cut out sugars and other junk foods that are calorie dense with little to no available nutrition. Stay away from processed foods that are full of preservatives or steroids. Fast foods are one of the biggest culprits towards weight gain and need to be eliminated instantly.
- Reduce carbohydrates to 20 to 30% of your daily calorie intake while focusing on complex carbohydrates that take longer to break down. Avoid bleached foods like white rice or white bread that have had all the nutrient value stripped away. Be ready to adjust your diet accordingly.
- Eat fresh food as much as possible. They are usually nutrient rich with little to no processing or chemicals added. Fresh foods are the healthiest of all and require little preparation.
- Eat protein with every meal, excluding snacks. Lean protein such as chicken and fish will be most beneficial. Lean cuts of quality red meats can be healthy as well, eat them occasionally. Make protein consist of 50 to 60% of your daily intake.
- Drink plenty of water daily. Your body consists of 80% water and it needs to be replenished. A good recommendation is 8 to 10 8 oz glasses, keep a water bottle handy and sip it all day. That is also a good way to keep track of your consumption. You can read more on how much water to drink in a day here.
- Stop eating two hours before bedtime, water can be substituted if you feel you need something. A slight hunger feeling may be present and will go away in about two weeks.
I recommend changing over time so you do not feel overwhelmed, pay attention to your weight and the way your cloths fit to see improvements. Start to add walking or exercise as you adjust to new eating patterns. Remember that consistency will get you to where you want to be. Incorporate small things into you day like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, Park farther out in the parking lot so more walking is required, take the bike to the corner store instead of driving. Everyone has different schedules so find ways to get moving.
Tips for Fast Weight Loss at Home
Top 5 Drinks for Weight Loss and Cleansing
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Honey has anti-septic properties that break down the organism that supports the growth of bacteria in your skin pores that give birth to acne and pimple. Application of honey is really beneficial in treatment of acne and pimple.
Want to know about home remedies for low blood pressure? Does your BP often get low and you do not know what to do during that time. Well low blood pressure can be cured with the help of pure natural remedies that are available in our home.
Argan oil is procured from the argan fruit grown in Morocco. There lies a nut inside the fruit from which argan oil is extracted.