Are your pigmentation marks sapping your beauty and your self-confidence? No worries! Here comes the solution. Here is presenting the top 61 home remedies for removing hyper-pigmentation marks from the face. Let us find out how to rustle up some amazing homemade facial masks to get rid of skin pigmentation marks.
Pigmentation marks are the dark blemishes concentrated around your cheeks, nose, and entire face. Hyper-pigmentation marks look very unpleasant while spoiling your all round beauty. No doubt,market is full of of cosmetic products which claim to banish pigmentation marks, but all these are too costly and can be harsh on your skin. So best recourse would be to rely on home remedies to sort out skin-pigmentation marks. Natural recipes work gently, yet very effectively to give you satisfying results. Read on to now the best 61 tips for treating facial pigmentation marks naturally using home remedies.
All these natural recipes give sure results if used on a regular basis. Mentioned below are the best homemade facial masks to remove hyper-pigmentation marks at home.
Home remedies for removing hyper-pigmentation marks
1. Apply curd mixed with lemon juice on your face to treat skin-pigmentation marks naturally. Use this home remedy for getting fair and spotless skin.
2. Apply pure curd on your face to get rid of pigmentation marks naturally.
3. Grind mint leaves and apply on your face leaving overnight. Practice this recipe daily and you will see dramatic reduction in pigmentation marks. Very effective beauty tip healing pimples and pimples marks too.
4.Apply pure aloe vera on your face to lighten hyper-pigmentation marks. God recipe for oily skin.
5.Scrub a lemon on your face to remove pigmentation marks very fast. What is more more, lemon juice will make your skin fairer and brighter.
6. Mix basil leaves and mint leaves together and apply on the affected area. Leave on your face for maximum results.
7. Grind cinnamon in grinder and add honey to it and apply on your facial hyper-pigmentation marks to remove them at home the natural way.
8. Milk and lemon juice mix is an excellent cure for fading pigmentation marks the natural way at home.
9. Rub a papaya on your face daily to get rid of hyper-pigmentation marks on the face naturally. Use this beauty tip for a glowing complexion.
10. Apply onion juice on your face affected with hyper pigmentation marks.
11. Apply potato juice on your face to remove pigmentation marks on the face. This recipe is a natural bleach for your skin.
12. Application of tomato juice helps a lot in treating skin pigmentation marks and making your skin light. Good homemade tip for oily skin.
13.Massage your face with cocoa butter at bedtime. Very nice home remedy for dry skin.
14. Turmeric and lemon juice mixture is a great aid in removing facial pigmentation marks.
15. Mix some milk to one spoon of sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric. Apply the resultant mixture on affected area.
16. Orange peel powder mixed with curd and turmeric makes for an effective homemade facial mask for treating pigmentation marks naturally.
17.Apply vinegar on your face overnight. Or mix water and vinegar in equal measure and use this water as a last rinse for washing your face.
18. Apply vitamin E oil on your face to get rid of hyper-pigmentation marks fast.
19. Take 2 spoons of olive oil and add 2 spoons of sugar to it. Rub this mixture gently on the pigmentation spots to lighten these marks. This homely beauty tip can be used on whole body.
20. Mix together lentil(masoor daal), multani mitti, rice powder and lemon juice to make a thick paste. There after apply on your face leaving on for 30 minutes.
21.Mix oatmeal powder, honey and milk and apply on face for 20 minutes.
22.Curd and honey makes for an ideal skin pigmentation marks treatment at home.
23. Blend honey and lemon juice in equal amount and apply on your facial blemishes. This recipe is a natural bleach for skin which lightens hyper-pigmentation marks very effectively.
24. Scrub a slice of orange on your skin daily to cure pigmentation marks naturally. This natural recipe tones and whitens your skin too.
25. Add 2 spoons of tomato juice to two spoons of oatmeal and half spoon of yogurt. Next apply this homemade natural face pack on your perfectly cleansed face.This home remedy helps a lot in curing skin-pigmentation marks.
26. Mix one spoon of whet bran(chokker) with one spoon of cinnamon powder and few spoons of pineapple juice and thereafter apply on your face for 10 minutes. Very effective beauty tip for pigmentation removal.
27. Soak up rasondh, an ayurvedic herb and take one spoon of it and mix it with one spoon of honey, one spoon of fuller's earht(multani mitti), a pinch of camphor and cucumber juice.
28. Pluck few leaves of basil and grind them with coconut pulp and apply on your skin. Try this amazing natural remedy to treat pigmentation marks naturally.
29. Take half spoon of black sesame and half spoon of raw turmeric and grind them with hot milk and apply on the pigmentation skin to get freedom from pigmentation marks.
30. Soak up few almonds overnight and the next morning peel them off and grind them with one spoon of honey, half spoon of glycerin, one spoon of gram flour, 4-5 drops of lemon juice and some rose water. Very effective homemade face mask for curing pigmentation marks treatment.
31. Make a face pack mixing almond powder, orange peel powder, and raw milk. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Let the facial mask to dry for 30 minutes and thereafter wash off with cold water.
32. Castor oil and lemon juice mixture works very well for severe pigmentation marks.
33. Gram flour and buttermilk mixed together makes for a homemade facial mask for removing pigmentation marks.
34.Grind pomegranate peels with rose water to apply on pigmentation marks to cure them fast.
35. Half spoon of sandalwood powder, one spoon of nutmeg and raw milk paste makes for a special treatment for pigmentation marks.
36. One spoon of carrot juice, one spoon of multani mitti, one spoon of orange juice, one spoon of lemon juice blended together makes for an excellent homemade beauty tip for pigmentation marks removal. Use once a week for quick results.
37. Soak up lentil in milk overnight and grind it with banyan leaves and apply on affected area.
38. Grind one spoon of mustard seeds and add to this paste, half spoon of honey, half spoon of fuller's earth, some milk. Apply this preparation on your face. Use this recipe once a week for best results.
39. Half spoon of tomato juice, half spoon of basil leaves juice, half spoon of coriander leaves juice and half spoon of mint juice and curd all these magical skin lightening ingredients help in reducing pigmentation marks naturally.
40. Potato and lemon juice mixed together makes for an ideal treatment for hyper-pigmentation marks.
41. Lemon juice and tomato juice mixed together is the best skin-lightening home remedy which helps in lightening hyper-pigmentation marks naturally.
42. Enzymes in avocado help in removing pigmentation makes. Just scrub a slice of avocado on your face.
43. Lycopene found in guava helps in eradicating pigmentation marks. Just mix guava and banana and grind them in a food processor and apply on your face.
44.Grind few almonds and mix them with fresh cream and lemon juice and apply on your severely pigmented skin.
45. Add vitamin E oil to castor oil and massage on your face daily to ease off pigmentation marks on the face.
46 Cucumber juice and lemon juice mix is a great treatment for treating facial pigmentation marks.
46. Grind few leaves of mint and add one egg to them. Next add 2 spoons of grated cucumber and apply on face fr 15 minutes.
47. Blend together one cup of fuller's heart, one spoon of blended papaya. Next, burst open 2 vitamin E capsules to take out vitamin E oil. Thereafter apply on your face excluding under-eyes area. Wash off after 20 minutes.
48. Mix one spoon of honey with half spoon of apple cider vinegar and apply on your face daily.
49. Grind an onion and mix it with apple cider vinegar and massage on your face. Leave on your face for 20 minutes. nice and effective beauty tip for curing pigmentation marks.
50. Mix one spoon of almond powder, one spoon of honey and one spoon of lemon juice and apply on your face.
51. Mash a ripe strawberry and apply its pulp on your face for removing pigmentation marks and age spots naturally.
52. Take 1/4 spoon of eucalyptus oil and 4 spoon of jojoba oil and massage on your pigmentation marks to fade them gradually. Use this natural recipe daily.
53. Massage your face with honey with few strands of saffron added to it. Very effective homemade tip for erasing facial blemishes.
54. Rub jaiphal(nutmeg) in milk and apply on pigmentation marks.
55. Prepare a face pack mixing sandalwood powder, turmeric and milk for curing hyper-pigmentation marks naturally. A perfect natural homemade facial mask for all sorts of facial blemishes such as freckles, pigmentation marks, dark spots,etc.
56. Mix potato juice with mulatani mitti and apply on your pigmentation marks. to lighten them naturally.
57. Tamanu oil, wheatgerm oil, rose hips seeds oil are very much helpful in lightening pigmentation marks naturally.
58. Mix horseradish with either buttermilk or apple cider vinegar. Keep on for 2 week before using on your face.. keep it for 2 week.
59. Grind horse radish, honey and apple cider vinegar and apply on the pigmentation marks, age spots. For best results use 3 times a day.
60. Mix lemon juice with egg white and apply all over your face leaving on the face for 20 minutes. Best for oily skin types.
61. Horseradish bleaches and lightens the skin making it even toned. Mix horseradish root powder with lemon juice and vinegar and apply on your face.
By now you know about the best 61 tips for removing pigmentation marks naturally. Wait no more!Put these beauty tip to practice and be all set to bid adieu to pigmentation mars naturally.Similar Read:
Coconut oil is becoming popular in beauty aisles for its skin healing and medicinal properties that remove blemishes and dullness from your skin. You can whip up face packs using coconut oil for all skin types.
Toners are usually recommended for restoring the PH balance of skin which is disturbed by several factors such as stress, pollution, ageing, usage of harsh cleansers on skin. You can prepare face toners with apple cider vinegar for glowing beautiful skin at home without spending bomb on skin minus any harsh chemicals.
Everyone wishes to have a beautiful and glowing skin. But we often feel that our skin has lost the charm it had.