Many women use almond oil as a home remedy for glowing skin and to improve skin complexion. Due its skin lightening properties, you can also use almond oil for skin whitening and brightening. Many people think that using almond oil can darken skin complexion but that is not true. Below we have given 12 benefits of almond oil for skin that you can make use of in order to make your skin fair and white.
Also known as badam rogan in hindi, almond oil is an oil extracted by crushing of sweet almond kernels. It is golden yellow in color. It could be either hard pressed or cold pressed. While hard pressed oil losses most of its nutritional value, cold pressed almond oil is the one that should be used. Almond oil is very good for skin as it is extremely rich in vitamin E, A and D and has lot of anti oxidant properties that make almond oil perfect for skin usage.
1. Almond oil has power to hydrate and enliven your skin. Almond oil has high amount of vitamin A and E that give immense hydration to your skin as well as cleansing pores.
2. Another benefit of almond oil is to make skin fair. Applying almond oil on the skin regularly makes your skin fair and smooth. Just add a few strands of saffron in the bottle of almond oil to enhance the efficacy of almond oil.
3. If you want to cure dark circles, blend coconut oil and almond oil in equal measures and apply on your dark circles. This application helps a lot in diminishing dark circles.
4. Applying almond oil daily at bedtime makes your skin flawless and spot-free.
5. We know Vitamin E Oil can be used for skin whitening. Hence, almond oil when mixed with Vitamin E oil, can be used for skin whitening and all other skin related problems.
6. Apply almond oil around your eyes to cure the crow feet wrinkles. Almond oil helps to minimize the crow-feet wrinkles. Almond oil’s skin-refining qualities and ability to restore the elasticity of skin helps to balance the moisture level of skin. It can plump up the skin cells, thereby minimizing the existing wrinkles.
7. Massage your face with almond oil thoroughly for 15 minutes and then smear pure sandalwood powder face mask on your face for 30 minutes. It is the best homemade facial you can do at home. This home facial is suited for the girls under the age of 20.
8. Application of almond oil and lemon juice mixed together makes the skin fair and glowing.
9. The mixture of half a teaspoon of almond oil and honey applied at bed time helps to cure dark circles.
10. Mix 250 grams of milk powder, half a cup of almond oil and any essential oil of your choice to pour into your bath water and revel in the feeling of silky, lovely and fresh skin.
10.You can use almond oil to get pink lips. Apply the mixture of castor oil and almond oil on your dark lips to make them pinkish and rosy naturally.
11. Mix almond oil with honey in equal measure and apply on your face for 15 minutes. This home remedy gives you fair, soft and young skin.
12. Almond oil clears all type of blemishes. It is the best massage oil on the earth. Almond oil can be applied on the new-born babies to improve their complexion.
So these are the benefits of almond oil for skin. Now it's time to put those benefits into practice by making use of almond oil on your skin.
You can read this article to know the benefits of almond oil for hair.
Grow your hair very quickly with the top 10 awesome tips naturally, the right way that works. Self-experimented ideas that work 100%.
We are going to do BB vs CC cream comparison and look at the major differences between BB and CC cream. Apart from the difference in name, there are many other differences between two.
Sweet tasting and non-toxic liquid glycerin is an absolutely essential beauty aid which is beneficial in dealing with your health and skin related ailments. Glycerin face masks are really useful in making your skin dewy and healthy without subjecting your skin to harsh chemicals which may irritate your delicate skin.