In this article, we are going to do the comparison of BB cream vs CC cream and look at the major differences between both. While BB stands for Blemish Balm , CC stands for Color Correction cream. Apart from the difference in name, there are many other major differences between BB cream and CC cream. Let us look at BB vs CC cream differences and find out which one is the best one.
Nowadays market is bursting with tons of BB creams and CC creams which is bit confusing for all you ladies to choose from. Lots of ladies really want to know the difference between BB cream and CC cream. This article has come up with all your queries about BB creams and CC creams. In this article you will learn what are BB creams and CC creams and difference between these two alphabetical cosmetic formulations.
Before getting down to difference between BB cream and CC creams it is necessary to know exactly what BB and CC creams are and what benefits they provide for skin.
BB cream is blemish balm which is used as tinted moisturizer to even out and brighten up your complexion in a jiffy. It is a one stop solution for almost all your beauty ailments. It hydrates like a moisturizer, evens out like a foundation, brightens like a day cream and protects your skin like a sunscreen.
In short, it is a time and money saver which can get you rid of all beauty woes. If you love natural yet brightened skin without plastering your face with loads of make -up, it is the best buy for you. It is best choice for daily office goers and teenager girls who want radiant face and no make- up look minus any side effects. It is not wrong to say that it is a softer version of foundation which performs a host of tasks at one go without clogging your pores and making you look cakey. It is best for those who want to cover up minor facial imperfections to reveal a spotless complexion naturally.
CC cream stands for color corrector cream. CC cream has more power than BB cream which is an advanced form of BB cream, which provides more coverage than BB cream. CC cream has more SPF than BB cream in its ingredients. It has heavier consistency and provides a matte and oil-free look. CC creams have more powerful action on age spots, wrinkles and blemishes. CC cream is very much helpful in evening out dull and lacklustre complexion. CC works both like a foundation and color corrector, which camouflages facial imperfections like age spots and dark spots effectively like a foundation do. CC creams are usually meant for covering redness of sallowness of face with light particles present in them. CC cream is improved version of BB cream which has a light, fluffy and whipped feeling like foundation. CC cream is helpful in covering up pigmentation marks and wrinkles too. CC cream is not just a make up base, it is more like a skin protectors and skin tone corrector which does all the job of primer, BB cream and foundation . Market is full with some of the CC creams which come with anti-ageing and anti-redness qualities. Go to your nearest beauty outlet and choose the one which suits your skin's needs./
Almost all women get confused over how to choose from the wide array of BB creams and CC creams available in the market and whether BB creams or CC creams are apt for thier skin.
1) BB cream stands for blemish balm which is a primer, foundation, moisturizer, SPF all rolled into one with some skin whitening and skin nourishing properties. It is best buy for those who want natural yet flawless and bright looking skin. It gives your no-make up and photo-ready face instantly
While CC cream is color correcting cream which has qualities of skin whitening, primer, moisturizer, light touch of foundation. Not only this, some CC creams are loaded with anti-ageing properties and collagen boosting properties too. CC creams are heavier than BB creams in consistency which work more effectively on uneven skin tone, wrinkles and age spots.
2) BB cream is heavy with moisture so it is better for dry and dull skin as it provides much needed hydration and moisture to your moisture-starved skin. BB cream lays emphasis on protection and maintenance more than providing coverage. While CC cream is lighter in moisture which focuses more on hiding imperfections and wrinkles and provides decent coverage too.
3) BB cream is dense in moisture so women with normal skin or oily skin can even skip moisturizer before using this. Garnier BB cream is moisture-rich so you can do without moisturizer underneath this. CC cream can be a bit drying for skin so it is must to apply moisturizer before applying this. I have used Lakme CC cream which gives best result if moisturizer is used prior to applying this.
4) BB cream never leave white cast on skin due to its light texture but CC cream is heavy in texture can leave white cast behind it. I use Ponds BB cream which never leaves white cast behind it but Lakme CC cream can leave white cast behind it.
5) Usually BB creams comes in one shade for all skin tone like Ponds BB cream and Garnier BB cream has one shade for all skin tones and usually CC creams comes with 2-3 shades like Lakme CC cream has two shades: bronze and beige.
6) Although there are multi-fold benefits of BB cream because of the multitask it serves but they do not provide the flawless effects of foundation and it covers only minor flaws while CC creams are perfect to cover some prominent marks so CC creams are best to even out your complexion.
7) CC cream does all the job of BB cream like a primer, a softer version of foundation and evening out your skin tone. It does provide the benefits of foundation too like color correction and giving sheer coverage. CC cream benefits your skin by enhancing skin elasticity and radiance. CC creams are supposed to be rich in vitamin C and some anti-ageing qualities. While BB cream does not do all the job of a CC cream and foundation.
8) CC cream can definitely be used in place of foundation as it gives all the benefits of foundation like brightening, mattifying and skin polishing. Although it has more than these qualities like anti-ageing and anti-dullness which can hide redness and sallowness of face. While BB cream is light in texture that can give brightness to skin but cannot replace foundation at all. If you want sheer and buildable coverage and spotless look, then CC cream is right choice for you.
9) CC creams are more like a color correcting primer which can give a sheer coverage while BB creams are used to give natural finish so if you prefer no make up look then BB cream is right choice for you.
10) BB cream has been designed to give a flawless and matte look to your skin while doing away with multiple skin care products at a time. It can provide your skin the much needed care it needs. You can bid farewell to foundation and compact if you have almost good skin. You can get simply gorgeous and photo ready skin with just one application of BB cream. While CC cream is rich in ascorbic acids which helps to lighten dark spots and pigmentation marks too. It all depends upon your preference and what your skin needs.
11) Naturally looking skin can be achieved with both BB cream and CC cream but no make- up look is best attained by using BB cream as it adapts to your natural skin tone.
So these were the major differences between bb and cc cream. Chosing right cream will ensure that your skin look flawless. Now it is upto you to choose best cream as per your skin type.
This is my review of Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream that I often use while going out or getting ready for some special occasion. Not only would I review Ponds BB Cream, but would also discuss with you why I bought this white beauty cream and what are the pros and cons of using this White Beauty BB cream from Ponds.
Cabbage is nutritious vegetable. There are endless health benefits of cabbage as it is rich in Vitamin K, C and antioxidants.
Women uses BB cream to get light and flawless skin. Applying BB cream requires some sort of knowledge.