Pineapple is a tasty fruit which does please your taste buds. But apart from being a tasty fruit, there is much more to this fruit. It is a big reservoir of skin and beauty benefits. Read on to know the best 17 beauty and skin benefits of pineapple. Let us find out the top beauty uses of pineapple in your beauty regimen.
Loading with the goodness of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B4 , B6, Magnesium, Potassium, fiber and copper, pineapple is indeed a wonderful beauty ingredient for buzzing up your beauty. Have you ever used it on your skin topically to enhance your beauty? If no, then read this article to be conversant the skin-beautifying benefits of pineapple.
Beauty benefits of pineapple
1. Take out the juice from pineapple and apply its juice all over your face and neck. Wash off after 5 Minutes, rich in alpha hydxoxy acids, pineapple juice slows down aging process and formation of wrinkles. That is why pineapple juice is widely used in anti-aging treatments. Rich in vitamin C, pineapple juice works wonders in controlling early signs of wrinkles and aging by repairing tissues and cells repair.
2.You can pour pineapple juice on the loofah and use it to rub on your skin.
3. Rich in Bromelain, pineapple juice when taken orally reduces weight and aids in regularizing menstrual cycle in women and it is a sure-shot recipe for for sore throat and cold.
4. Rubbing pineapple slice on your your face daily helps reduce blemishes, warts, moles, fine lines excellently.
5. Take 4 slices of papaya, 3 slices of pineapple and grind them in a food processor till smooth. Then add honey to the resultant mixture and apply on your skin for 20 minutes and follow up with moisturizer. And you will be very pleased to see how much radiance your skin gets. This face mask helps in exfoliating your skin and very good for rendering your skin fair and glowing. This home remedy is apt for for conditioning your skin and retaining moisture into the innermost layer of skin. The result: Clearer, fairer and brighter skin naturally.
6. Take one egg white, 3 slices pf pineapple and one spoon of pure honey. Mix all ingredients well and apply on your face using fingertips. Thereafter, wash out thoroughly after 20 minutes. It is an amazing anti-aging face mask which does a great job in retaining luminosity and firmness of the skin.
7. Blend together 4 slices of pineapple, one spoon of grapeseed oil and two spoons of pure honey. Face mask made from these amazing ingredients repairs chapped skin, wrinkles and stretch marks.
8. Grind 4 slices of pineapple with 2 spoons of coconut milk and apply your face to get instant glow.
9. Mix together green tea, papaya, honey and pineapple slices to apply on your face for 20 minutes. This beauty tip is perfect for tightening skin pores and firming sagging skin.
10. For treating dry skin, make a face mask comprising few pineapple slices, 3 spoons of olive oil and 2 spoon of honey. Apply all over your face for 30 minutes and wipe clean with moist cotton. Good for dry skin.
11. Pineapple juice with a pinch of turmeric, when applied on the under-eyes area diminishes dark circles.
12. Dark spots can be reduced by applying pineapple juice, given the citric acid amount in pineapple. pineapple juice, when applied topically lightens dark spots.
13. Pineapple puree works well for acne scars as vitamin C content and enzymes in pineapple are well know for easing off acne scars and age spots too.
14. Rub a slice of pineapple to unclog skin pores and eradicate pesky blackheads.
15. Applying the juice of pineapple or rubbing its slice on the face aids in lightening your complexion.
16. Cut pineapple and rub its peels and pulp on your legs to exfoliate dead skin cells and cure callouses around feet.
17.Take one and half cup of pineapple slice, one half unpeeled apple, one spoon of salt, two spoons of aniseed extracts, half a lemon. Rub this mixture all over your legs and focus on hardened part of your legs. This mixture acts the best pedicure you can do at home.
By now, you are aware of the best 17 beauty ans skin benefits of pineapple. So why are you waiting then? Put these beauty tips into practice now and get set to look gorgeous!
Check out 101 tips for glowing skin
It is very hard to stay fit especially in the time when we have so many professional responsibilities on our hand. Amidst professional and personal obligations we usually tend to forget to take care of our health.
Lemon is a common household item. There are endless uses of lemon for skin.
Apart from kitchen uses, there are many beauty uses of saffron as well. It is a storehouse of many health benefits, as such you can reap saffron benefits for skin as well.