I am sure that there is hardly anyone who would not salivate at the sight of a bunch of juicy grapes as grapes are very much pleasurable to our taste buds. Needless to say this tasty and juicy fruit has a plethora of health benefits. But apart from being a nutritious fruit, grapes has a wide array of beauty qualities too.
Grapes, tiny in size and tart in flavour, are rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants which benefit your health immensely. But this tasty and juice fruit, grape has numerous benefits for your skin too. This article unravels the top 30 beauty benefits of grapes. Read on to know how to use grapes in your beauty applications. All types of grapes such as red, green or black have amazing beauty uses to go for them in your beauty ritual.
Beauty and skin benefits of grapes
1. Grapes are a huge storehouse of anti-oxidants which cleanse your skin perfectly, getting you skin rid of all impurities making it vivid and sparkling fresh.
Just mash few grapes and apply the mash of grapes on your skin leaving on for ten minutes and wash off thereafter. Your skin will get instant freshness and glow. Grapes are loaded with phyto-nutrients and phyto-chemicals which have anti-oxidants and anti-inflammation qualities. So grapes helps a lot in curing acne if applied on your face on a regular basis.
2. Grapes have huge amount of vitamin C that is why grapes are considered an anti-aging fruit. So have a bite into handful of grapes on a daily basis as Vitamin C helps in formation of collagen, which keeps your skin elastic and firm. Scrubbing grapes on the skin keeps wrinkles and fine lines away for long. So make it a part of your daily beauty ritual. Not only this, consumption of grapes slow down AMD(age linked muscular degeneration, a debilitating condition which affects most elderly.
3. Grapes are rich in flavonoids which protect your skin against harmful sun rays and sunburn. Grape mixed with honey makes a good anti-tan mask which helps soothe and heal sun burn. Fleshy part of grapes contain proanthocyanidins and resveratrol which protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays and minimizes the chance of sunburn caused by sunburn.
4. Loading With alpha hydroxy acids, grapes are very much contributing factor to fair and youthful skin. Grapes help in eliminating dead skin cells and keeping your skin's outer surface clear and charming. Grapes' seeds help in strengthening blood vessels and improving your skin's elasticity leading to luminous and glowing complexion.
5. Black grapes are extremely helpful for people with oily skin. Mash black grapes and mix them with multani mitti and some rose water. Whip up a pack with thick consistency and apply on your face for 15 minutes. Within few minutes, your face will look fresh and shine-free.
6. People with dry skin can benefit immensely from the face mask comprising grapes puree, avocado pulp, honey and rose water. Smear this skin hydrating mask on your face for 20 minutes and thereafter wash out with lukewarm water. On continuous use of this recipe, your complexion becomes soft, dewy and perfectly-hydrated.
7. You can apply grapes juice on your face to make it fair and glowing. Grapes are filled with water and fiber that keep your skin moist for long time. Additionally, drinking grapes juice is immensely helpful for improving your skin tone.
8. Scrubbing green grapes on the face evens out your skin and make it flawless. Green grapes speed up cell renewal process and encourage perspiration that lead to clear and youthful skin too.
9. Mash few red grapes and add all-purpose flour to them and apply on your dull and dry skin to make it glowing and super-soft. Finish off with toner and moisturizer.
10. Grape seeds extract are very helpful in diminishing dark circles if applied topically on the under-eyes areas. Grape seeds extracts are available in tablets , liquids and oil. it is very beneficial for improving the over-all skin texture.
11. Mash black grapes and apply on your face for getting instant glow on your face.
12. Consumption of black grapes makes your hair healthy, bringing an end to all hair problems like dullness, gray hair and hair fall. Vitamin E in grapes strengthens hair cuticles and makes your hair stronger and shiny.
13 Application of red grapes juice reduces the chance of sunburn and makes your complexion glowing and fair naturally.
14.Grapes when eaten raw keeps your bowel clean ,thereby, resulting in making your skin glowing.
15. You can keep grape pulp on blackheads for 15 minutes and scrub gently to loosen up dead skin cells and pesky blackheads.
16. Mix 2 spoons of grapes puree, one spoon of papaya pulp and one spoon of honey and apply on your skin and let this face mask dry completely. 15 minutes later, wash off with water. Opt for dry skin.
17. You can prepare a face mask mixing grapes juice, mint paste, lemon juice and apply on your face. Good for for oily skin.
18. Pulp of few grapes, one spoon of olive oil, one spoon of milk and half a tea spoon of baking soda and rub this mash on skin to cleanse your skin. Use this face mask as your regular facial cleanser.
19. Mix 2 spoons of grapes pulp, one spoon of sour cream, one spoon of rice flour and one spoon of carrot juice and apply on face to tighten your skin pores and make your facial skin elastic and youthful.
20. Mash black grapes and blend with 2 spoons of multani mitti, rose water and lemon juice; apply on your face. Opt for oily skin.
21. Black grapes, 2 spoon of papaya pulp, 2 spoons of honey and some rose water makes for a very effective anti-aging and skin-brightening mask. Grape contains natural fruit acids and essential vitamins for skin renewal.
22. Grapes juice and multani mitti face pack is excellent for absorbing extra oil from your skin and making it shine-free.
23. Grapes juice mixed either with gram flour or cocoa powder makes for an amazing face pack for making your skin glowing and clear.
24. You can make a face mask with cottage cheese and grapes juice for making your skin fresh and healthy.
25. Blend one spoon of orange juice and 2 spoons of yogurt and one to two spoon of grape juice and apply to your skin for getting glowing skin.
26. Blend a kiwi and mix it with two spoons of grape pulp,and one spoon of organic honey and dab on your face.
27.Mix 1/4 spoon of wheat flour, a pinch of baking soda with mashed grapes to apply on your face for 20 minutes. Enjoy the home-facial effects of grape mask which cures pimples ,rashes and other skin ailments.
28. Grapes are rich in anti-oxidants which encourage hair growth. Grape-seed oil, extracted from the seeds of grapes helps a lot in making your hair shiny, healthy and dandruff -free. Vitamin E and linoleic acid present in grape-seed oil control hair loss and makes the hair manageable.
29. Sprinkle a spoon of alum powder and spoon of salt over a bunch of green grapes. Keep them wrapped in a foil and bake them for 15 minutes. Thereafter, apply the juice of these baked grapes on your blemishes. Practice this home remedy regularly to lighten facial blemishes and make your complexion fair.
30. Grapes juice mixed with lemon juice and tea tree oil makes for an ideal facial toner suitable for oily skin. Moreover, this beauty tip can shrink enlarged pores very effectively.
By now you are aware of the best 30 beauty and skin benefits of grapes. It is time to follow these grapes beauty tips right now and get set to shine like a star.
Check out 101 tips for glowing skin
There are multiple cosmetic treatments available for curing face wrinkles but nothing is better than natural home remedies for removing wrinkles and laugh lines from face. List is long and so are the results.
Drinking lemon water is beneficial in melting fat and losing weight but it has much more benefits when it is taken before bed time. Taking warm lemon water before going to bed can regulate your digestive system and keeps your bowel clean.
Women normally experience cramps and pain in abdomen while they are pregnant called Round Ligament Pain. This is absolutely normal.