Are you looking for a beauty product which is immensely helpful in beautifying your skin without burning your precious cash in the beauty parlours? If yes,then this article can help you a lot. Nature has bestowed upon us a magical product that is called fuller’s earth or multani miltti that promises to answer all your beauty and skin woes. You will be exalted to hear that it is extremly wallet -friendly too. Read on to know how to use multani mitti in your beauty applications. All these beauty uses of fuller’s earh/multani mitti are very effecive and safe. Mentioned below are the top 15 beauty benefits of multani mitti/fuller/s earth.
2. Take 1 spoon of multani mitti, 1 spoon of mint powder and 1 spoon of curd each. Soak up the multani mitti in curd for half an hour,next add the mint powder to it. Apply this mask on your face and neck; wash off after 20 minutes. This home remedy is opt for eliminating dark patches.
3. Blend 2 spoons of multani mitti/fuller’s earth , 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of mashed papaya. Apply this mixture on your face and see how face glows like a star.
4. You can appy multani mitti mixed with ice cold water on your body. It is a sure –fire remedy to fight pricky heat.
5. The mix of Fuller’s earth, tomato juice and sandal wood powder makes an excellent cure for diminishing black spots naturally.
6. Take 2 spoons of fuller’s earth, 1 spoon of neem paste and 4-5 ground cloves powder, a pinch of camphor and rose water to make a paste of thick consistency. Apply this mask all over your acne -affected face. This face maks helps a great deal in removing pimples and its ugly marks.
7. Take one beaten egg, one spoon of multani mitti and one spoon of curd; mix them together to apply on the face. Leave it on for 20 minutes.This face mask is a great toner for your skin, it helps in tightening the drooping skin effectively.
8. Grate the skin of papaya and add half a cup of multani mitti to it. Next , mix 2 vitamin E capsules after bursting them with a pin. Then apply on your face.This mask is very helpful in lightening your pigmentation marks.
9. Take carrot pulp, multani mitti and 2 spoons of olive oil to make a fine paste; apply on the scar -affected areas.
10. You can mix multani mitti /fuller’s earth with orange peel powder and milk to apply on your skin. This mask gives sparkling fresh and fair skin without any trace of greasyness on your skin.
11. Apply the mixture of 2 spoons of multani mitti, one spoon of curd , 2 spoons of besan (gram flour), one spoon of cucumber paste and raw milk. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off to get a glowing skin.
12. Apply 2 spoons of multani mitti with 1.5 spoons of cocunut water and ¼ spoon of sugar on the face. Leave it on for 15 minutes. This remedy cures suntan and soothes the skin.
13. Take multani mitti with egg and water to apply on face for 15 minutes.Use this mask to tighten your sagging and aged skin.
14. Soak up multani mitti in water for 2 hours; apply this on your hair and scalp. Rub this mask on the hair like a shamapoo for 5-7 minutes before rinsing it off. This home remedy gives shiny and thick hair.
15. Maasage your hair with oilve oil; after 2 hours wrap warm towel around your head to let the oil seep into your scalp well. Then wash your hair with multani mitti and milk.You can use multani mitti and buttermilk mix for oily hair. In the morning, wash off with a mild shampoo. This applications treats splits ends effectively.
By now, you are aware of the amazing 15 beauty benefits of fuller’s earth. Now you know how to use multani mitti in your beauty applications. Do not waste your time and get set to include these beauty uses of fuller’s earth/multani mitti in your beauty routine right now!
Mangoes are not just amazing to eat, but they are also very effective to get a glowing skin. In this article, you get to know the secret face pack that can be made using mangoes to get the glow on your skin this summer!.
Everyone of us is addicted to bad habits that should not be actually. It is not difficult to break away from bad habits.
The amount of junk food consumed globally is rather unsettling. Furthermore, large amounts of unhealthy snacks are consumed by children in schools globally, This article brings to life a thoughtful perspective on pros and cons to help decide whether junk food be banned or allowed in schools.