Acne is the most common problem in teenage and many adults these days. Acne or pimples are the result of hormonal changes and improper diet in teenage. In youth acne results due to improper diet, stress and bad hygiene. To get rid of acne we have to get into its root cause.Popping pimples are caused mainly due to over secretion of oil from the skin. Many a times acne cure is possible by natural home remedies only. You have to make small changes in your lifestyle and by using home remedies you can get rid of acne and acne scars naturally at home.
1. Wash your face with water several times a day. Don’t use soap or cleanser every time but wash with plain water. If you wash every time with cleanser extra oil is secreted from the oil glands due loss of moisture.
2. Drink at least 8-10 times of glass of water in a day. It will flush out the impurities.
3. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Stop taking junk food, fried and oily foods. It will help greatly to get rid of acne naturally at home.
4. Eat a diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin E , niacin and zinc. All these helps in curing acne internally. For vitamin A consume carrots(raw) daily. You can also apply carrot juice on the pimples to reduce pimples.
5. Vitamin B complex also helps in curing acne. Take a capsule ofvitamin B complex daily for few days and see the result.
6. Externally there are many home remedies for treating acne and acne scars on face. One method is to apply lemon juice on pimples 2 to 3 times a day. It will reduce the size and intensity of acne as well as lightens the acne scar on face too.
7. Orange peel is also a wonderful home remedy for treating acne and acne scars. Dry orange peel in shadow and grind them to make powder. Make a paste of orange peel powder with water and apply on the acne . This home remedy is very effective for curing acnenaturally at home.
8. Rub ice on acne for 30 to one minute, you can do it many times a day. It will reduce the swelling. After that crush one aspirin and mix with water to make a paste. Apply on the pimple and leave for the night. You will certainly get rid of pimples and redness caused by it.
9. Make a paste of honey and turmeric and apply for 15 to 20 minutes. After that wash you face with lukewarm water. You can use this face mask daily. Using this face mask you can surely cure acne and acne scars on face in a period of a month. Also turmeric will make you fairer and honey will give you skin a smooth and silky touch.
10. Add one part of kosher salt and two parts of honey. Add some lemon juice in it and make a paste. Use this paste as a scrub. Apply for two minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. It will exfoliate your skin as well as sterilize it. You can use it regularly.
11. Garlic is a herb that does wonders on a acne prone skin. Apply raw garlic on your popping pimples. You will get rid of toughest of acne and acne scars. You can also intake two to three cloves of garlic empty stomach early in the morning for 15 to 20 days. This will treat your acne internally as it will purify your blood. Impure blood is the root cause of acne.
12. Another herb that cures acne internally and externally too is fenugreek leaves. You can apply fenugreek leaves on pimples by making paste of leaves. Leave it all night. Wash your face next morning. This will kill the bacteria that causes acne and reduces pimples andblackheads.
13. Cucumber is also very effective in curing pimples and blackheads. Crush cucumber and apply on face, around eyes(will help in reducing dark circles) neck etc. Regular use will prevent acne and also reduce blemishes and acne scars.
14. The combination of coriander juice and turmeric also has a magical effect in treating acne and blackheads. Apply it for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash your face.
15. In the above combination you can use mint juice instead of coriander juice. This home remedy is equally effective in reducing acne and acne scars as above.
16. Neem leaves are known for their effect on pimples. Make a paste of neem leaves and add a little turmeric in it. Apply for 25 to 30 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. This is the most effective anti- bacterial home remedy for treating acne and acne scars.
17. Add a little cinnamon powder in honey and make a paste. Apply on skin all night and wash with lukewarm water in the morning. After a week or two your acne and acne scars will disappear.
18. Mix the paste of jaiphal(nutmeg) in unboiled milk and apply on face. This will cure acne as well as reduce acne scars. Applying paste of jaiphal alone by on acne scars will remove acne scars very efficiently.
19. In the unboiled milk add some lemon juice. Apply it on the face regularly. Very goodhome remedy for treating acne and acne scars naturally at home.
20. Applying tomato pulp on face and wash after 25 to 30 minutes. It will cures acne andacne scars on face.
21. Sandalwood powder when mixed with rose water also makes a wonderful home remedy for treating acne and acne scars. It also improves the texture of your skin.
22. Applying toothpaste(not gel) on popping pimples at night also reduces the size of pimple.
23. Egg orange face mask is also a great home remedy for treating acne and acne scars. Take one egg white, two teaspoon of orange juice and half teaspoon of lemon oil. Mix well and apply on the face. Keep it for half an hour. Very effective home remedy for curing acnefor dry skin.
24. Washing your face first with warm water and then with cold water also helps. As warm water open the pores and remove dirt and oil. And after that washing with cold water closes the pores.
25. Always keep your hair away from the face as oil in hair contains bacteria that causes popping of pimples. Tie them up or use a hair band.
26. Don’t touch your face or squeeze the pimples. It will spread the bacteria causing more pimples. Change your pillow cover daily to avoid oil and bacteria to meet your face daily.
27. Applying mashed papaya on the skin also helps in getting rid of acne and acne scars. Wash your face after 30 minutes first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
28. Mix 2 teaspoon of oatmeal with one teaspoon of baking soda. Add water to make a paste and apply on the skin. This is very effective cure for acne and acne scars.
29. Add two teaspoon of lemon juice in one beaten egg. Apply overnight and wash next morning with warm water. Very effective home remedy for curing acne and acne scars on oily skin.
30. You can also use banana peel to treat acne. rub inside of banana peel on popping pimples and acne scars and get rid of acne and its scars.
31. Mix honey and turmeric powder. Apply this paste regularly on your skin. This will kill all the bacteria and your skin will be free of blemishes.
32. Drink wheat grass juice everday for few days will remove acne your your face permanently.
33. Ground radish seeds in water and make a paste. Apply this on face to get rid of acne.
34. Take salt and vinegar make a paste and apply it on face. For sensitive skin please take a sensitvity test before applying.
35. Drink a cup of water with one lemon juice in it every day as a first thing in the morning. It will purify the blood and will change the ph balance thus curing acne. Drinking Green tea is also very helpful in getting rid of acne as it removes the toxins from your body.
By applying one or more above home remedies for treating acne and acne scars on face you can get rid of acne or pimples naturally at home only. Home remedies for acne are safe and also cost effective.
Want to know about home remedies for low blood pressure? Does your BP often get low and you do not know what to do during that time. Well low blood pressure can be cured with the help of pure natural remedies that are available in our home.
Tomato face masks give best results when kept on skin overnight. Here is presenting the 5 ways to use tomato on face overnight to get desired results.