What do you do when a pimple pops on your face? Do not panic! Secret to pimple-free skin is out! Here is presenting the best 100 home made facial masks recipes that can treat acne and its scars effectively. Read on to know how to remove pimple and pimple marks naturally.
When the sebaceous gland of skin becomes infected with bacteria and gets swelled up, this condition is called acne or pimple. It is also known as pustule, zit, spots. Seeing a pimple or small bump on your face surely steals your peace of mind but do not get tempted by the urge to squeeze it, Otherwise, it may leave ugly scars behind. Instead try some natural remedies at home to banish acne and its scars completely. This article presents the 100 home remedies to cure acne and pimples naturally.
Recipes for removing pimple and acne using natural remedies at home
1. Apply the juice of of raw papaya on your acne and its ugly scars.
Papain and vitamin A found in papaya help to heal acne and lightens it scars.
2. Roast few pods of clove in a pan. grind them mixing with curd and apply this preparation on your acne and pimples to treat them quickly. You will see quick results in 2-3 days.
3. Grind cinnamon to fine powder and mix it with honey and apply this potent mixture on acne and its stubborn scars to cure them right away. This home made facial mask helps fade away acne scars very effectively.
4. Mash a tomato and apply this mash on your face. Tomato reduces the pore size of skin to control oiliness of skin and preventing further break out of pimples.
5. Apply a little amount of toothpaste on the spot when pimple breaks out suddenly. Believe me! This recipe works miracle in reducing the size and redness of a pimple overnight.
6. Grate an apple and mix it with honey and apply on your face affected with persistent acne and acne scars.
7. Pour lemon juice in hot milk and apply the resultant mixture on your small pimples. Good for teenager girls.
8. Grind margosa leaves with turmeric and apply on your pimples. This beauty tip aids a great deal in reducing redness and inflammation caused by painful pimples.
9. Apply honey on the spot where you have pimple and place a band aid on the spot for 2 days. Remove the band aid and see how pimple vanishes completely.
10. Grate a cucumber and apply this mash blended with camphor and apply on your face. Boys in their teen can use this remedy.
11. Grind sun-dried orange peels and mix this with curd and apply on your face to treat acne and its ugly scars. This acne-treatment recipe is very good for lightening your complexion also.
12. Mix 2 spoons of fuller's earth with half spoon of clove powder, a pinch of camphor and rose water together and smear this paste on face to heal pimple fast. Use this herbal remedy daily to see visible results. Good for oily skin.
13.Grind honey with 2-3 garlic bulbs and apply on the affected area to dry up pimple fast.
14. Grind nutmeg with milk and keep this preparation on face 60 minutes. Use this recipe daily to cure pimples and pimple marks. Good for inflamed and itching pimples.
15. Grind mint leaves to fine paste and apply this preparation on your face for 2 hours. For best results, keep this on your face overnight. This ayurvedic kitchen remedy helps a great measure to dry up and heal pimple overnight.
16. Grind basil leaves and mint leaves together and use this preparation on your face for lessening acne and acne scars.
17. Boil basil leaves and mint leaves and use this water as skin toner to dry up acne and pimples.
18. Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and use this to fade away acne and pimple marks. A nice skin -lightening face pack for oily skin!
19. Make a preparation with 2 spoons of oatmeal powder, 3 spoons of olive oil and 2 spoons of lemon juice and dab on your pimple and its marks to reduce it.
20. You can take hot epsom bath bath to keep pimples away.
21. Grind the leaves of fenugreek seeds and leave this preparation overnight on pimple-affected face. This kitchen and homely helps to cure pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and all sorts of facial blemishes.
22. You can apply lemon juice mixed with mint juice and apply on your acne and its scars.
23. Grind a bunch of coriander leaves with turmeric and add a pinch of camphor to this mix and apply on pimples to cure them.
24. Soak up sesame seeds in water and grind them to make a fine paste. It helps in drying up acne and pimples.
25. Roast the skin of pomegranate and mix this with rose water and apply this on your face to cure persistent acne marks, whiteheads and blackheads naturally.
26. Rub the affected area with vinegar with salt added to it.This beauty treatment unclogs the pores and helps you get rid of pimples and oily surface.
27. Apply garlic paste on acne and its scars and see how anti-fungal qualities of garlic help to remove pimples fast.
28. Grind drumstick pods with lemon juice and use the resultant preparation on your face affected with pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
29. Radish juice helps to dry up pimple when used topically on the face.
30. Apply orange peels mixed with multani mitti and rose water to have a skin that is pimple-free and clear.
31. Groundnut oil and lemon juice combined in equal measure helps to remove pimples and redness.
32. Mix raw milk with besan(gram flour) and neem oil and use this homemade facial mask daily as a facial cleanser to get a clear, spotless and flawless skin.
33. Application of egg white helps to dry up acne and lighten acne scars naturally.
34. Boil 50 gm of raspberry in strawberry of blueberry leaves in 1.5 litre of water and strain this mixture to rinse your face. Good beauty tip for pimples with an irritation and itching sensation.
35. Crush pain killer tablet aspirin in water and wash your face with this solution.
36. Dab calamine lotion on face to fight pimple and its stubborn marks.
37.Mix neem leaves with fuller's earth and apply on your face and neck.
38. Crush marigold flower with castor oil and and dab on your pimple to bring its zit to the top. Then suppress this pimple with basil and sandalwood paste to prevent it from erupting.
39. Mix hydrogen peroxide in your regular neem leaves face pack to banish pimple and zit quickly.
40. Tea tree oil mixed with apple cider vinegar works well to reduce the acne and oiliness of skin.
41. Apply coconut water on acne-scar to lighten them. Coconut water is very beneficial for lessening even chicken pox scars if use in initial stage. It is the most popular grandma recipe for reducing acne scars.
42. Anti-oxidants present in vitamin E oil helps heal pimples fast. Mix aloe vera juice with vitamin E oil to apply on pimple marks to lighten them.
43. Bend over a hot pot to take steam to remove the deep seated grime and dust inside your skin pores. This process minimises the oiliness of skin to prevent pimples from breaking out.
44. Mix lavender oil in water in 1/10 ratio. Lavender oil has anti fungal qualities that aid in healing acne, eczema, patches very effectively. All teens must follow this herbal remedy at least once a week for preventing and curing pimples.
45. Mix 2 spoons of lemon juice with one spoon of fine cinnamon powder and apply on the persistent acne and it marks. Cinnamon's anti-inflammatory properties help remove pimple and lighten its marks gradually on continuous usage of this beauty treatment.
46. 2 spoons of multani mitti with 2 spoons of almond oil, raw turmeric paste and lemon juice face mask helps to cure pimples very effectively. This beauty tip makes pimple marks light and less visible on regular usage.
47. Lemon juice and rose water mix is an ideal cure for preventing pimple break out. This skin toner is best suited to oily and acne-prone skin.
48. Cook 2-3 teas bags and mix them with dried basil leaves and smear this mix on your face.
49. Mix red sandalwood(raktchandan) and turmeric with milk and then smear this anti-bacterial and skin-whitening mask on face to treat acne and its scars too.
50. Mix one spoon of besan(gram flour) and half spoon of dried neem leaves and raw milk and leave this resultant paste it on your face for one hour. Ideal face pack for banishing acne and keeping your skin oil-free.
51. Boil cumin seeds in water and use this water to rinse your face.
52. Mix a pinch of salt to half spoon of ginger juice and dab on your acne to dry it up fast.
53. Mix lemon juice with a pinch of camphor and apply on pimples.
54. Mix neem oil, coconut oil with a pinch of camphor and then massage this mix gently on your face affected with pimple and pimple marks.
55. Mix curd, honey and egg white for smearing on acne and its ugly marks. Apt for mature and aged skin also.
56. Grate a potato and apply this on face to cure acne and its ugly marks. Potato's mild bleaching qualities lighten acne marks well.
57. 2 spoons of choker, half spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey and raw milk mask is good for treating pimple marks.
58. When you see a pimple popping out, just place ice cubes on it for 5 minutes to suppress it and then dab clove oil on it, pimple will not erupt.
59. Drink rose water and honey mixture daily on empty stomach and get rid of pimple and pimple marks naturally.
60. Drinking wheat grass juice daily helps to combat acne.
61. Grind melon seeds with cow milk and spread this mixture all over your face.
62. Grind fennel seeds with vinegar and use this mixture on face at bedtime to cure acne.
63.Burn the ber fruit to ashes (Indian plum)) and dust this powder on pimples. This ayurvedic and ancient remedy prevents pimples from breaking out.
64. Grind saffron with red sandalwood and raw milk. Smear this paste on your acne and acne marks.
65. Grind neem seeds with milk to apply on your pimple to vanish it fast.
66. Chirongi(sunflower-seeds) when mixed with milk can treat pimples and pimple-scars.
67. Grind mulberry husk with milk and apply on your face.
68. Grind the cores of ber and liquorice with water to apply on your face to banish zits and blemishes.
69. Core of jamun(jambu plums) with milk works wonders for ironing out pimples.
70. Mix carom seeds with curd and apply on your face.
71. Mix ground nutmeg and red sandalwood together to dab on the pimple spot.
72. Radish juice and cucumber juice skin toner is a boon to oily and acne-prone skin.
73. Grind thorn of silk cotton tree with milk and then slather the resultant preparation onto face.
74. 2 spoons of milk, 2 spoons of barley flour, and one egg white makes for an ideal pimple-control home facial mask for oily skin.
75. Mix honey to papaya pulp and then apply on your face to get rid of acne.
76. Prepare an acne-control face mask mixing neem juice and turmeric together. Teenager girls and boys must use this easy to follow home remedy.
77. Apply onion juice over pimples.
78. Apply garlic juice to pimples! Believe me ! It helps!
79. Grind neem, tulsi and coriander leaves together and prepare a powerful face mask to treat acne and its marks.
80. Combine together 125 ml tomato juice, 5-6 mint leaves and 2 spoons of lemon juice and black salt and drink this potent blend daily.
81. Sandalwood and turmeric lightens your skin and keeps pimple and pimple scars away.
82. Oatmeal powder, mint juice blended together makes a nice acne-control face pack for you.
83. Masoor dal(lentil), milk and half spoon of camphor mix treats acne effectively.
84. Applying grape juice with multani mitti helps dry up acne.
85. Mix baking soda with your regular face wash and use this face wash to keep oiliness and pimple at bay.
86. Mix baking soda with lemon juice and leave on acne overnight. Good for oily skin.
87. Mix baking soda in warm water and dip a cotton towel in this solution and rub clean your face with this preparation for acne cure.
88. Boil baby mango in water use this water as astringent to cure acne and its scars.
89. Drink amla(Indian gooseberry) juice daily to cure pimples.
90. Apply amla powder with mint juice on face.
91. Mix lemon juice and orange juice together to dry up acne. This is a natural bleach for your skin which improves your skin tone and lightens all sorts of facial blemishes naturally.
92. Almond powder and sandalwood powder mixed together make a pimple-treatment facial mask.
93. Prepare a face pack with half spoon of turmeric, 1/2 spoon of camphor and few drops of mustard oil. Use this beauty tip before taking shower..
94. Orange peel powder with rose water is a ideal face mask for getting spotless skin, free of acne scars, dark spots and pigmentation marks.
95. Lemon peel powder combined with milk treats pimples. Use this natural remedy daily if you have pimple-prone and oily skin.
96. In 1/4 cup of distilled water, pour few drops of tea tree oil in it and wipe clean your face several times a day with this oil-control face toner.
97. Apply pure aloe vera gel on acne scars. For best results, burst open the content of vitamin E capsule and the mix the entire content of this capsule with aloe vera gel. This remedy is immensely beneficial for fading pimple marks, stretch marks, pigmentation marks and dark spots.
98. Apply coconut water with cod liver oil mixed to it. This beauty tip aids to fade away acne scars and all sorts of blemishes like age spots and brown spots, etc.
99. Mix almond oil with olive oil and massage your face daily this mixture before bedtime. This herbal remedy helps to lighten acne-scars and whitens your complexion naturally.
100. Mint juice and coconut oil mix when applied on acne scars, reduces the severity of acne and it scars. Use this kitchen remedy before you take bath.
By now you are aware of the top 100 acne-cure tips. It is the time to follow these beauty recipes right away. Get set to say goodbye to acne and be a proud owner of a smooth, clear and healthy skin naturally.
Piles is such a problem from which lot of people suffer. Most of time cause behind is wrong diet that doesn’t contain fibre.
It is very hard to stay fit especially in the time when we have so many professional responsibilities on our hand. Amidst professional and personal obligations we usually tend to forget to take care of our health.
Carrier oils like olive oil and coconut oil are used as diluting agents for essential oils to neutralize their strong effect. Use carrier oils to get healthy beautiful skin at home.