Bursting with the goodness of vitamin C, amla is very effective anti-ageing agent for your skin. Gulping down amla juice helps keep your skin elastic, firm and youthful from deep down. Although not many people know that amla can be used in skin care too. This article delves deep into the best 10 home-made amla facial masks. Read on to know how to use amla/ Indian gooseberry in your beauty applications.
Well known for enhancing your hair's beauty, amla or India gooseberry is well-known for its health benefits. But amla is a big repository of skin benefits too. Although ignored in skin care, amla is boon to your skin too. In this article, you will come to know how amla can buzz up your skin health too.
Beauty uses of amla/ Indian gooseberry in your beauty regimen
1. Amla is very helpful in lightening your complexion from the inside out. Just drink amla juice mixed with honey in the morning daily and your will feel difference in just 1 month.
Your complexion will lightening gradually. Pure amla juice can be applied also on the face to whiten your skin naturally.
2. Drinking amla juiced delays the ageing process. You can apply amla juice mixed with almond oil on your face to remove wrinkles and fine lines. This is very effective anti-ageing beauty treatment for a younger-looking skin.
3. Amla juice contains a lot of anti-oxidants that help in exfoliating your skin. Just mix amla juice with rice powder and honey, rose water and use this paste for scrubbing out dead skin cells. Use this recipe twice a week for best results.
4. You can mix amla juice with lemon juice and apply on your face to remove pigmentation marks. This home made facial mask is very good for oily skin.
5. Amla juice is a natural blood purifier that helps in making your skin problem free. Just mix amla paste with mint juice and apply on your face affected with acne and pimples. Leave this preparation overnight for best results. You will see reduction in acne very fast.
6. Amla is well known for its huge content of vitamin C, that helps in building collagen that keeps skin elastic and firm. All you need to mix few spoons of almond powder, 2 spoons of sandalwood powder with 3 spoons of amla juice and apply on your face to ward off wrinkles and fine-lines. An effective beauty tip for treating wrinkles and age-spots.
7. Mix amla paste with few spoons of milk and spread this preparation all over your face. Leave this mix on the face for 40 minutes. This home remedy helps a lot in removing blemishes and making your skin even toned naturally.
8. You can mix amla juice with aloe vera gel and use this concoction to apply on your face. This recipe aids a lot in lightening dark spots, age spots and hyper-pigmentation marks naturally.
9. Mix amla juice with curd and turmeric and use this mixture on your face, neck and other exposed parts. This beauty tip helps to soothe sunburnt skin and helps fade even toughest tan.
10. You can mix amla/ Indian gooseberry juice, papaya pulp with few spoons of honey to make a skin-brightening mask. This mask seeps into the innermost layer of your skin to brighten it instantly. A perfect pre-party skin brightening facial mask.
By now, you are well-conversant with the best 10 beauty uses of amla and its juice, Why are your waiting then? Get get to include it in your diet and beauty ritual to look beautiful naturally.
Check out 61 beauty tips for shrinking open pores
Make these DIY homemade facial masks part of your skin care routine to get fair glowing skin at home without spending too much on it. .
You do not need expensive fairness treatments to become fair, instead, you can rely on natural remedies to lighten your skin tone and improve your skin's texture. All these home remedies are very effective and wallet-friendly.
There are many uses of Sandalwood for skin. Also called Chandan, you can use sandalwood powder for skin fairness.