Go dry and dull skin? Do not worry! Here comes the solution for your skin. This article has come up with 55 effective natural remedies to cure dryness of skin to make it glowing and radiant. Read on to know how to treat dry, dull and chapped skin naturally at home. Mentioned below are the top 55 tips for treating dry skin naturally.
Dry skin looks rough, irritated and get parched easily as a result dry skin tends to become wrinkled and patchy earlier than oily skin. Dry skin needs proper moisture to get life and lustre back into your skin. This article presents the best 55 home made facial masks for nourishing and brightening dry skin. This natural face packs are natural and very effective, minus any chemicals.
Beauty tips for controlling dry skin at home with natural remedies
1. Massage milk cream all over your face gently and leave it on for 10 minutes.Then wash off with cold water to get instant burst of moisture to your otherwise dull and patchy skin.
2. Massage you face with pure honey and wash it off after ten minutes.
3. Mash a banana and smear this paste all over your face and you skin will get immediate boost of moisture and radiance in a jiffy. Regular application of ripe banana makes your complexion dewy and smooth.
4. Mash an avocado and mix this with 2 spoons of honey to slather on your skin. This face mask replenishes moisture into your inner layer of your skin.
5. Apply milk cream with honey to moisturise and rejuvenate your dull and dry skin.
6. Massage your skin with almond oil daily at bedtime. Regular use of this beauty tip makes your skin flawless, fair and soft naturally.
7. Massaging your skin with coconut oil seeps moisture into innermost layer of skin. Good for teenager girls.
8. Mix banana pulp with olive and milk and use this resultant preparation on your face to get rid of dryness of skin. Use this recipe daily for best results.
9. Mix one spoon of honey, one egg white and one spoon of sunflower oil and use this concoction topically on your face to keep your skin supple and moisturised. Apt for mature women aged between 30-40.
10. Apply thick yoghurt with honey and apply on your face. Use of this ayurvedic remedy can make your skin fairer and spotless naturally at home.
11. Mix aloe vera gel with almond oil and honey to make a skin-nourishing facial mask for curing dry skin. This natural remedy helps to fade away tan also.
12. Mix milk and honey together and apply on your face to relive dryness of skin. Very easy and helpful recipe!
13.You can prepare a face pack at home with uncooked 2 spoons of oatmeal paste, 3 spoons of honey and 2 spoons of olive oil to exfoliate your skin. This exfoliating scrub is best suited to dry skin.
14. Sugar and honey exfoliating scrub suits dry skin. Just mix 1 spoon of sugar with 2 spoons of honey and rub on your face and body till sugar dissolves completely. This beauty tip lightens pigmentation marks also.
15. Glycerine, honey and rose water when mixed together in equal measure helps moisturise your skin to make it velvety and soft. Use this beauty tip daily. Best to be used in summer.
16. Mix few drops of lemon juice to malai(milk cream) and use this recipe before you take bath daily. Use this beauty treatment everyday.
17. Boil a carrot and mash it with hands and mix this with one spoon of honey, one egg yolk to apply on your face. This is very effective anti-ageing facial mask for dry skin.
18. Soak up 5-6 almonds in milk overnight and grind them in the morning to make a skin-lightening face mask for dry skin. In addition, this mixture gives brilliant glow and moisture to your skin naturally.
19. Add a few drops of almond oil to 2 spoons of raw milk and massage this onto your face and neck.
20. You can add a few drops of olive oil to milk and massage your face and neck with this solution.
21. Apply pure and fresh butter on your skin with few strands of saffron mixed to it. This herbal remedy helps improve your complexion. Best for dry skin types.
22. Prepare a nourishing and skin-lightening facial mask for dry skin with 1/2 spoons of cocoa powder, 1/2 spoon of honey, 1/2 spoon of besan (gram flour) and 2 spoons of coconut milk. This facial mask extraordinarily delivers wonderful results in healing dry skin to make it well-moisturised.
23. Grind fresh rose petals with yogurt and apply this on your lacklustre and dry skin to get a rosy glow daily.
24. Make a face mask with cucumber pulp, honey and rose petals to let moisture to seep into your skin.
24. Papaya pulp can be added to honey to make a skin-rejuvenating facial mask for dry, chapped and wrinkled skin.
25. Mix egg yolk and banana together to make an anti-ageing face pack for dry and rough skin.
26. Apply orange juice mixed with almond oil and dab on your skin to remove excessive dryness and peeling of skin.
27. One spoon of honey and 4 spoons of cabbage juice blended together is good for brightening and getting rid of dryness and itchiness of your skin.
28. Mix together one spoon of butter, one spoon of honey and one spoon of chokker(wheat bran) and rub this mixture on your face for 5 minutes.
29. Mash a banana and mix this with one spoon of glycerine to smear on your face.
30. Grate a pear and apply this mash on your skin to nourish your skin. This beauty tip delays ageing process to keep your skin younger-looking, always.
31 Mix mung daal(mung bean), with thick curd and a pinch of turmeric and apply on your face to treat dry skin.
32. Soak up jaiphal(nutmeg), mustard seeds, sesame seeds in water overnight and grind them in the morning and mix this mixture with one spoon of besan to apply on skin.
33. Mix multani mitti(fuller's earth) with castor oil to apply on your face.
34. Apply carrot juice and raw milk mixture on your face and body before you take shower.
35. Massage your face with mayonnaise and baby oil mixture to give your skin a fresh lease of life and get rid of patchiness of skin in winter.
36.Grind raw papaya with coconut oil in a mixer and apply on your face, neck, hands and other body parts.
37. Milk powder and honey is good for brightening your skin. People with normal skin can try this beauty tip in winter season.
38. Mix a pinch of salt to warm mustard oil and apply all over your face and body.
39. Soak up poppy seeds in milk overnight and grind in the morning and use it with honey and milk cream.
40. Grind urad daal(bengal gram)with almonds and apply on your face to treat dry and dehydrated skin. Use this beauty tip and get set to bid farewell to dry and flaky skin caused by chilly winds in winter.
41.Use rose petals with milk cream and honey to make a dull and dry complexion dewy and rosy.
42. Mash a peach and mix it with yogurt. This face pack boon to dry and peeling skin.
43. Mash an apricot and mix this with sunflower oil to apply on your face.
44. Add few drops of sandalwood essential oil to jojoba oil and dab on your skin.
45. Soak up chirongi(sunflower seeds) in milk cream and massage your face with this mixture to brighten and lighten your dry and parched skin instantly.
46. Besan(gram flour) and and milk cream face pack is best for daily use to keep dry skin supple and youthful. Good for college going and teenager girls.
47. Grind walnut and cashew nuts with few spoons of almond oil in grinder and massage your skin with this preparation to make your skin soft and smooth.
48. Massage your face with rich cocoa butter to cure dryness and dullness of face.
49. Apply egg yolk mixed with lemon juice and spread it all over your face.
50. Mash a strawberry and apply this mash mixed with milk. Very rich in vitamin C, strawberry is a boon to dry and wrinkled skin.
52. Mash a strawberry and blend this with buttermilk and slather on your face evenly excluding eye-areas.
53. Mix watermelon juice with one spoon of malai and few drops of papaya pulp and dab on your face gently using fingertips.
54. One egg yolk, 2 spoons of soy-flour and 2 spoons of pure honey makes a nice sun-nourishing mask for dry and dull skin skin.
55. Almond powder, rose powder and malai mixture makes your skin rosy and silky if used on your face topically.
By now you are aware of the best 55 home-made facial masks to cure dry skin. It is the time to put these beauty tips into practice right now. Get set to say bye-bye to dry, peeling and chapped skin and say hello to soft and dewy complexion naturally.
Check out 50 homemade facial masks for oily skin
How to reduce tummy fat? Here are some easiest tips to lose weight from tummy at home with no hard and fast rules. Just sheer passion, dedication and love for your body.
Banana hair masks work wonders on dry and damaged hair. It has loads of mineral and vitamins that provides nourishment to our hair and keeps them healthy and shiny.
If you are thinking about getting keratin treatment for your hair, it is important to know about keratin treatment side effects and benefits first. In this article, we have discussed some very important side effects of keratin hair treatment apart from its benefits.