How To Remove Dandruff Using Home Remedies Naturally
Image Source - nomura8080 via Pixabay
Dandruff has multiple treatment options available. But the cheapest way to get rid of dandruff problem from hair is using natural home remedies that are easily available. Below we have given 40 home remedies to remove dandruff which are very easy to follow. Now get rid of dandruff using these home remedies instead of spending heavily on commercial products available in the market.
Home Remedies for Dandruff:
Apply below given home remedies to remove dandruff from your scalp. It's not that dandruff will get removed overnite. You may need to apply same remedy more than once in order to get rid of dandruff.
- The very first home remedy for removing dandruff is applying olive oil mixed with almond oil in equal quantity to massage your scalp till you start feeling burning sensation. The burning sensation will make sure that you get rid of dandruff.
- Next, you can apply beetroot juice mixed with vinegar to remove dandruff. This home remedy is very effective cure for dandruff treatment.
- Juice of snake gourd rubbed on the affected scalp is an effective home remedy to remove dandruff.
- Apply fenugreek paste which has been grinded after soaking up overnight, on your scalp.
Leave on 1 hour and wash off with shikakai to get rid of dandruff from your scalp. Ever tried this home remedy? Try it.
- Another dandruff removing home remedy is to mix beetroot with henna and then apply it on hair scalp to get rid of dandruff.
- You can use curd which has not been in refrigerator for 3 days with 4 drops of lemon juice with amla powder to remove dandruff at home. Sour curd is very nice home remedy for fighting dandruff.
- Take two spoons of cosmetic vinegar, 6 spoons of warm water. Apply this concoction with cotton pads at night before sleeping. Wash off with mild shampoo in the morning to remove dandruff.
- Another home remedy for dandruff treatment is to mix 2 spoons of apple juice with 2 spoons of warm water. Apply this solution on hair scalp and leave on for 15 minutes. Do it thrice a week to get rid of dandruff naturally at home.
- Boil 300 ml of coconut oil with 3 gms of black pepper, let it cool and strain it. Use it at night as an excellent home remedy for dandruff treatment.
- You can use hot olive oil or almond oil for massaging your scalp. Massage for 15 minutes and wrap with hot towel for few minutes. Steam bath with oil is a great home remedy for removing dandruff.
- Basking in the sun is very effective and natural home remedy to remove dandruff easily.
- Cider vinegar mixed with water as final rinse is good home remedy to get rid of dandruff.
- You can use lemon peel immersed in coconut oil for 8-10 days as a home remedy to treat dandruff.
- To remove dandruff from scalp, you can mash green gram and then mix it with curd. Apply this mix on the scalp, keep it there for few minutes and then wash your hair. This is very effective natural remedy for removing dandruff at home.
- Beat 2 eggs and apply it on your scalp and wash it off after 1 hour to get dandruff free hair. Eggs are very helpful in treating falling hair, conditioning the hair and giving shine to the hair apart from treating dandruff.
- Use fresh lemon juice as a last rinse to get rid of dandruff.
- Massage your scalp with vinegar and wash off after 30 minutes. It is an excellent home remedy for dandruff treatment.
- If you have oily scalp, apply neem leaves on your scalp for removing dandruff. Neem leaves are also very effective in treating lice and all other eruptions on the scalp.
- To remove dandruff from dry scalp, use 2 drops of tea tree oil mixed with 1/2 spoon olive oil. Tea tree oil has anti fungal qualities that help get rid of dandruff.
- Apply aloe vera gel for 15 minutes before shampooing. Do daily to get dandruff free hair daily.
- Rub baking soda to reduce itching on the scalp due to dandruff. Baking soda is very good home remedy for dandruff treatment.
- Boil 100 gm of amla, reetha, shikakai in 2 liters of water. Let it boil for some time till it turns half. Apply this mixture on scalp to remove dandrudd, treat baldness, thinning of the hair and making your hair shiny and black.
- Zest soap is very nice dandruff cure for oily scalp a sit dries out the scalp.
- Take 200 grams of neem leaves with 100 ml of sesame oil. Boil it till the juice of oils get burnt, and only oil remains. Massage your hair with this oil to remove dandruff fast. This home remedy is also helpful in curing psoriasis and other inflammations on the scalp.
- Make a concoction at home - 1 part almond oil,1 part sulphar, 2 part surgical spirit, and 4 parts distilled water or rose water to make a remedy for getting rid of dandruff at home.
- Dissolve two aspirin in the shampoo to treat dandruff. Although aspirin is a painkiller, but it helps in removing dandruff as well.
- Baby oil is also a home remedy for dandruff treatment at home.
- Dab on 1 spoon of lemon juice with 2 spoons of vinegar to massage your scalp. Wash off with egg shampoo after it.
- Slather 100 gm witch hazel with juice of a lemon in 200 ml water. Apply it on the scalp after shampooing when hair is still wet. Repeat several times till problem persists or dandruff is completely removed.
- Always use shampoo with selenium sulfide or salicylic acid to keep dandruff at bay.
- Soak rosemary leaves in water overnight it and mix with vinegar. Use this home remedy as a last rinse to treat dandruff.
- Two spoons of curd, 4 drops honey with 1 lemon juice, rub for 15 minutes before bath as a home remedy to remove dandruff at home.
- Apply coconut oil , and scrub the white flakes with hands and wash off with warm water. This home remedy is very effective way to remove dandruff fast, and results lasts for the long time.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil and juice of 1 lemon, keep it overnight. Both lemon and olive separately are nice cures for dandruff treatment, but when used with each other, it enhances the effect.
- You can apply gram flour and curd in order to get rid of dandruff naturally using home remedies.
- To remove dandruff, apply juice of an onion on your hair as a dandruff cure on your scalp. This is highly effective home remedy for removing dandruff.
- You can use seeds of grapes as an excellent home remedy for dandruff removal and to check bacteria formation on the scalp.
- Pure curd is a nice dandruff treatment itself. Curd alone or when mixed with any other ingredients works as a home remedy for removing dandruff, treating hair loss, dull hair, thin hair, etc.
- You can use hot oil (olive, almond, mustard) with some pieces of garlic as a natural remedy to remove dandruff.
- Lastly, you can use rosemary with a pinch of borax to remove dandruff at home.
So you have looked at various ways of getting rid of dandruff naturally. All these home remedies for removing dandruff are highly effective yet cost effective. So now onwards, stop spending on dandruff removal products available in the market, instead, make your own solutions to treat and remove dandruff using home remedies.
Home Remedies for Treating Hair Fall and Cure Baldness Naturally
100 Home Remedies for Treating Acne / Pimples
50 Face Masks for Oily Skin
Make these DIY homemade facial masks part of your skin care routine to get fair glowing skin at home without spending too much on it. .
You do not need expensive fairness treatments to become fair, instead, you can rely on natural remedies to lighten your skin tone and improve your skin's texture. All these home remedies are very effective and wallet-friendly.
There are many uses of Sandalwood for skin. Also called Chandan, you can use sandalwood powder for skin fairness.
to comment on this post.