Looking for high blood pressure remedies that help you reduce your high BP in natural way? As you know allopathy does not provide permanent solution to your high BP problem, so it is better to rely on home remedies instead. It is important to lower your salt intake and control your diet to control blood pressure. Excess of everything is bad Below we have provided some highly effective home remedies for high blood pressure that you can make use of in order to reduce your high BP instantly. Apart from using below given home remedies, you must adapt a pro-active lifestyle in order to control your high blood pressure problem permanently. Let's look at natural remedies for high BP.
The force with which blood pushes against blood vessel walls is called blood pressure. The arteries carries our blood throughout the body. When this pressure gets higher than normal it is called high blood pressure and it becomes dangerous. Because it makes the heart work harder to pump blood into the arteries. This causes hardening of arteries and can lead to heart failure. The normal blood pressure range is under 120/80.
When the blood pressure goes above 130/80, it is considered as high blood pressure. But don’t worry there are numerous home remedies for high blood pressure.
Following are some of the diseases which are caused as a result of high blood pressure:
• Heart disease
• Kidney disease
• Hardening of arteries
• Eye damage
1. The most effective home remedy for high blood pressure is taking garlic. There are numerous benefits of garlic and effects of garlic in lowering blood pressure has been proven scientifically. Taking two three cloves of raw garlic or in the form of capsules is the best home remedy for high blood pressure.
2. Another effective way to reduce high blood pressure is eating Indian gooseberry (Amla). Take one tablespoon juice of fresh amla and mix it with equal amount of honey. Take this mixture daily in the morning to lower the effect of high blood pressure .
3. For immediate relief in high blood pressure squeeze a lemon in the water and drink immediately.
4. Eat fresh papaya daily empty stomach regularly for a month. This will help in reducing high blood pressure.
5. Mix one tablespoon of honey and mix it with juice of half a onion. Taking two tablespoon two times daily is a great home remedy for high BP.
6. Take the skin of drumstick tree. Squeeze its essence by pressing it well. In the morning take 30ml of this essence mixed with 30ml honey for three days. This will surely cure high blood pressure. Don’t take more than three days. Repeat the course after 15 days.
7. Eating green vegetables like spinach, cabbage celery also helps in reducing high blood pressure.
8. Take the mixture of equal amount of watermelon seeds and khas-khas seeds or poppy seeds empty stomach in the morning as well as in the evening. It is a good home remedy for high BP.
9. Consume fenugreek seeds two times a day. It helps a lot in lowering your high blood pressure.
10. Mix basil (tulsi) leaves with neem leaves in 1/4 glass of water. Take it empty stomach daily for few days. It will help in curing high blood pressure.
11. Baked potato also benefits in high blood pressure.
12. Eating watermelon also is a good home remedy for high blood pressure.
13. Vegetable juices, especially of carrot and spinach are highly effective home remedy for high blood pressure.
14. Fish oil supplements also helps in curing high blood pressure naturally as it contains DHA and EPA.
15. Mix 1 tsp honey with 1 tsp ginger juice and 1 tsp cumin powder and have it twice a day. This is a wonderful home remedy for high blood pressure.
In addition to above home remedies, following precautions must be taken to reduce high blood pressure in the long run.
1. Avoid salt in your meals. If necessary add only a little.
2. Eating meat and egg also raises blood pressure. So these should be avoided by the patients of high blood pressure.
3. Avoid eating oily food for controlling high blood pressure.
4. Intake of fresh fruits and vegetables is a must if you want to control high blood pressure.
5. Take a sleep of at least 8 hrs daily.
6. Avoid tension and strain. It will increase your blood pressure otherwise.
You can use all the above home remedies for high blood pressure. There is no permanent treatment of high blood pressure in allopathic. So changing your life style and applying home remedies is the only option you will have to stick to.
Make these DIY homemade facial masks part of your skin care routine to get fair glowing skin at home without spending too much on it. .
You do not need expensive fairness treatments to become fair, instead, you can rely on natural remedies to lighten your skin tone and improve your skin's texture. All these home remedies are very effective and wallet-friendly.
There are many uses of Sandalwood for skin. Also called Chandan, you can use sandalwood powder for skin fairness.