Apart from many uses of orange in our life, Orange fruit benefits skin in many ways. The Vitamin C contained in oranges benefits in making skin look young and fresh. Apart from applying orange on face, you can also gain benefits by drinking orange juice daily on regular basis. Below are some interesting benefits of orange for skin at home and tips on how to use orange juice on face at home.
It is the time to abandon all those harsh chemical preparations altogether and return to nature. An orange can help you a lot in looking good. Want to know how? Read this article to know the 11 beauty benefits of orange for skin. Also learn how to use orange juice in your beauty applications to gain benefits of orange juice for skin. All these orange benefits are highly effective and easy to use.
1. Orange juice benefits skin largely by shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face; let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
In peak summers, sun rays are the worst enemy for your skin. You can use orange juice on skin to get instant refresh. Just rub half cut orange on your face and leave it as such for few minutes. Orange juice benefits your skin by toning and refrshing it in a jiffy.
3. Orange is rich in citric acid, which is very helpful in drying away acne. Oranges contain fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day. Just mash the grated orange peels to apply on your acne and its scars. When applied regularly on acne and pimples, orange benefits greatly in reducing acne/pimples and their marks.
4. You can also gain benefits of orange by applying peel powder either mixed with milk or curd on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off. What this mix does is that it bleaches your skin without any side effects. So use this mix daily to gain orange benefits for skin belaching.
5. Another benefit of orange is reversing the skin aging process. As we know, orange is replete with vitamin C, which increases the production of collagen and keeps the skin firm and moist. So from now on, always make it a point to eat one orange every day. Regular eating of oranges will benefit in warding off aging and wrinkles. If you can't eat orange regularly, you can also drink orange juice to get same benefits.
6. Orange has power to flush away toxins from the body. So oranges benefits by activating the detoxification process of your body. It keeps oxygen in the skin and combats free radicals to make your skin radiant and fresher. So you can eat fruit or benefit by drinking orange juice daily to detoxify your body.
7. After eating orange fruit, do not throw away the peels. Dry them in the sun to use its powder as a body scrub. You can rub orange peel powder on face to get instant glowing skin.
8. You can also apply orange peel powder mixed either with curd or milk cream on your face daily to impart a rosy glow to your face. This home remedy helps to fade away blemishes and dark spots of the face too.
9. One more important benefit of orange is as a refreshing skin spray. You can prepare a skin refreshing spray with orange peels. Just pour boiling water over the orange peels and keep it on for one day. Next day, strain the liquid and keep it in a spray bottle in the fridge. Apply this liquid on your face with the help of cotton pads; keep it on for some time and see how it gives a soft and glowing touch to your face. You can use this liquid in your regular face masks too. Or just add this liquid in your bath water for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. This liquid is useful for your hair too. You can use this liquid on the hair as last rinse to get rid of dandruff and get shiny hair.
10. Take out the juice of 2 oranges and put it in ice cubes tray. Then rub the frozen orange cubes on your face to spruce up and brighten your dull and lackluster face. This frozen orange juice benefits by refining your pores and reducing the oiliness of face to control acne. It is one of the most important benefits of applying oranges on the face.
11. Use Orange juice as hair conditioner. Just prepare a wonderful conditioner at home by mixing juice of one orange, water (orange juice and water in equal amount) and one spoon of honey. Apply this mix on your shampooed hair. Keep it on for 5- 10 minutes, then wash off. The result : a healthy, shiny and beautiful hair. So apart from skin benefits, orange juic also has benefits for hair care.
By now you are well aware of the top 11 benefits of orange for skin. You know how to use orange juice for skin care. So stop wasting your time and try out above given orange benefits in your beauty routine right now! Get set to flaunt a radiant complexion nurtured by the power of oranges!
Banana hair masks work wonders on dry and damaged hair. It has loads of mineral and vitamins that provides nourishment to our hair and keeps them healthy and shiny.
Eggs are rich in fatty acids and lutein that impart moisture and hydration to your skin and protein content in eggs helps in repairing damaged tissues and tightens sagging skin. Protein in egg can also resurrect dull and damaged hair by making it silky and healthy.
Pregnancy comes with a lot of changes in your physical appearance and your skin condition too. Almost 50 percent of women face the problem of pimples in their pregnancy.