Women spend a huge sum of money on beauty treatments before their wedding or on other special occasions. You can save a lot of money if you opt for beauty treatments at home. This article offers a detailed perspective on homemade facial masks that are ideal beauty treatments before weddings. These face masks are formulated for brides in particular.
A woman has to look beautiful on the day of her wedding. While every bride has that natural glow of happiness visible on the day of her wedding, every woman loves to enhance her appearance on the day of her wedding. You don’t have to go ahead and spend a fortune to beautify yourself with expensive facials at spas or beauty salons. Instead you can save money by making homemade facials.
When there is a wedding coming up, everybody is excited, especially the ladies. Every woman loves to look good at a wedding, and every woman does her fair bit to enhance her look at a wedding. Many women like to visit a beauty parlor and get different beauty treatments to look stunning.
Getting facial treatments at a beauty salon is expensive. An easy way to ensure your skin is soft and supple skin with a fair skin tone is using homemade face masks. Making facials at home is relatively simple. When you use the right mix of ingredients in facials, your skin looks beautiful. The wedding season is throughout the year. You may be attending weddings or getting married soon. If you want to improve your skin condition without spending big money, homemade facials are your best bet.
You always seem to fall short of time during a wedding. For every bride her wedding day is special. For every woman it is important to look stunningly beautiful on her wedding day. Brides often spend a huge sum of money on beauty products or beauty treatments before their wedding. You don’t have to; instead save that money for a time you need it the most. Opt for homemade beauty treatments. Homemade facials are simple to make, and you don’t have to spend a large sum getting beauty treatments at a beauty salon. You can have youthful glowing skin with homemade beauty treatments. The facial masks mentioned below are for special occasions, weddings in particular. You can apply these facials regularly and see results in skin improvement within a month.
Homemade facial masks for weddings
1. Lemon and chickpea flour facial
- Add two table spoons of chickpea flour to half a cup of yogurt.
- Squeeze half a lemon juice and give the ingredients a mix with a spoon.
- Chickpea flour acts as a natural cleanser. Lime is a bleaching agent that gives a fair smooth tone to skin. Yogurt makes skin soft and supple
- This homemade facial is easy to make. This is one of the most preferred facials among brides. You can call this one a wedding special
- This beauty treatment is excellent for all types of skin and can be used regularly for a fairer skin tone.
2. Red Wine and almond flour face mask
- Take 6 table spoons of red wine a in a cup and add two table spoons of almond flour to it.
- Mix the ingredients well with a spoon to form a paste.
- Apply this facial mix on your face and skin gently and let it remain for 15 minutes, before washing clean.
- Resveratrol, present in wine is an antioxidant with tremendous healing properties. Red wine helps repair skin damage caused by the rays of the sun thereby preventing the skin from sagging.
- Almond flour makes skin firmer and also gives skin tone a natural radiance.
- This homemade face mask is good for all skin types. Individuals with oily skin can include this facial treatment twice a week.
3. Blueberry and cream facial masks
- Take 3/4 cup of deseeded blueberries. Crush them with hand to form a paste.
- To it add two table spoons of thick cream and mix well.
- Apply this facial on your face and let it remain for 15 minutes before you wash it clean.
- This face mask helps make skin firmer and gives skin a healthy glow.
- Berries are a rich source of polyphenols, an antioxidant that helps make skin firm and strong. Being a strong astringent, a blueberry facial helps strengthen skin surface and tissue.
- Cream gives skin a natural fair glow. Many facial recipes include cream for a fairer skin tone and skin whitening applications.
- This face mask can be used on oily skin, normal skin and dry skin.
- This homemade facial treatment is popular among women before attending a wedding. Brides love to pamper their skin with this homemade facial.
4. Banana and Honey face mask
- Take a medium sized banana and mash it to form a thick paste.
- To the banana paste add 4 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Give the ingredients a mix and apply this face mask on your face. Let it remain for 10-15 minutes. You can use this facial on your hand and legs or any other part of the body.
- Banana in combination with honey and yogurt leaves skin soft and moisturized. If you want soft supple skin with a healthy glow, this is the homemade facial you should be using.
- This homemade face mask can be used on different skin types. Individuals with oily skin prone to acne breakouts should use this face mask regularly.
- Women love to get this facial treatment a day before their wedding because it makes skin soft and smooth.
5. Turmeric, sandalwood and Cream facial
- Take half a cup of thick fresh cream.
- Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a tablespoon of turmeric powder to the cream.
- Mix to ingredients well, before applying on the face or other parts of the body such as hands, legs, back and stomach.
- Let the facial remain for 10-15 minutes, and then wash gently.
- Turmeric and Sandalwood is hugely popular in many South East Asian countries. Turmeric used in combination with cream is known to give skin a clear tone. Sandalwood powder is an ingredient that is hugely popular in beauty treatments. Sandalwood powder combined with cream give skin a healthy glow and natural fragrance.
- This facial treatment is good for different types of skin.
- This is the most popular beauty treatment facial with Indian brides. Also women love to get this facial treatment before attending a wedding in India.
6. Oatmeal and mayonnaise facial mask
- Take 1/2 cup of oatmeal flour. To it add two table spoons of whole egg mayonnaise.
- Mix the ingredients well. Apply this facial on the face and let it remain for 15 minutes, before washing.
- This is an excellent cleansing facial. This facial helps gets rid of excess oil on the face and gives skin a balanced even tone.
- Mayonnaise made with whole eggs is an ingredient you can use in different homemade facials. Mayonnaise gives skin a bronze tone that is exceedingly popular in the west among women with a brown skin tone.
- Oatmeal and mayonnaise facial is an excellent choice in the bridal line of beauty treatments.
7. Papaya and mint facial mask
- Take 1/2 cup of mashed papaya. To it add 4 table spoons of mint chutney and two table spoons of honey.
- Mix the ingredients well. Apply the facial mix on your face and let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Papaya makes skin smooth and mint acts as a natural cleanser that gets rid of impurities caused by environmental pollutants. Honey softens skin while giving it an even tone.
- Papaya and mint facials can be used regularly; you will see an improvement in damaged skin within two weeks.
8. Multigrain flour face masks
You can combine corn flour, wheat flour, and gram flour to make this facial.
- Take 1 tablespoon (each) of corn flour, wheat flour and gram flour in a cup.
- To it add 1/4 cup milk and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Add milk in accordance with consistency needed to form a paste. If you like a thick consistency for facials, use less milk.
- Mix the ingredients well to form a facial paste. Apply the paste and let it remain for 15 minutes, before washing.
- Multigrain face masks give skin a smooth texture. Milk and rose water makes skin firmer thereby reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
9. Rose petal and yogurt face masks
- To make rose petal paste put petals (6 roses-petals) in a blender and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend the two in a blender to form half a cup of thick paste.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and two tablespoons of milk to the rose petal paste and mix well.
- Rose petal and yogurt facials can be applied on any part of the body. Let the facial mix remain for 15 minutes before washing clean.
- Rose petal facials give a silky smooth skin tone. This facial treatment makes skin soft while giving it radiance and glow.
- This is the ideal facial mask for brides before their wedding.
10. Cucumber and honey face mask
- Peel a medium sized cucumber and blend in a blender with two tablespoons of milk.
- To this paste add the 3 table spoons of honey. Mix well.
- Apply this facial mask evenly on the face. You can also apply this face mask on the hands and feet. Let the facial remain for 10-15 minutes before you wash it clean.
- Cucumber and honey facials are excellent for cleansing skin and clearing fine lines.
- This homemade facial mask is one among the many bridal facial treatments at spas and beauty salons.
- Women love to get a cucumber and honey facial before a wedding because it gives skin a natural glow and fair skin tone.
What you need to know about homemade facial masks
Use ingredients in accordance with your skin type. It is important to formulate your face mask in accordance with the skin you posses. Keep in mind, ideally, a facial should not remain on the face or skin for more than 20 minutes. It is important to wash face masks clean with a washcloth dipped in lukewarm water. Keep the wet washcloth on the dry mask and then lightly press on the face. Once the face mask becomes a little damp, dip the cloth in lukewarm water again and use a circular motion clear the face mask. Use a cotton swab dipped in cold water to clear small particles on the face. Lastly splash your face with cold water and dab softly with a soft towel slowly.
Let us know how you like this article. Like it and Rate it below.
Stress and anxiety are part of a series of emotions that cause worry, nervousness, apprehension and feelings of uneasiness. Is there a way to treat stress and anxiety at various stages? The power lies within you to overcome a state of mind.
Mango can be used to benefit our skin and hair in multiple ways. Rich in vitamins and minerals, mango benefits our face when applied topically.
Lemon water with honey is considered a favorite beverage for weight watchers as it melts down fat and calories fast. But apart from aiding in weight loss, this wonderful preparation made of honey, lemon juice and water can do a whole lot of things for your health.