Apart from kitchen uses, there are many beauty uses of saffron as well. It is a storehouse of many health benefits, as such you can reap saffron benefits for skin as well. This spice is known for its fairness properties, so you can use saffron for skin whitening. If you dire for white skin, then you must include this spice in your list of fairness products. Below we are bringing to you 10 amazing benefits of saffron for skin. All these beauty uses are highly effective and easy to use. Read on to know how to use saffron on face in order to get fair skin.
1. Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood power, 2-3 strands of saffron, and 2 spoons of milk. Mix all ingredients together. Prior to applying this face mask, wash your face and wipe with a cloth. Apply this mask when the face is still wet. You can massage your skin thoroughly with this pampering face pack in a circular motion.
Let it dry for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Apply this sandal-saffron mask at least once a week for a radiant and smooth skin.
2. Saffron is teeming with anti-bacterial qualities, which make it ideal for curing acne. Saffron’s exfoliating qualities make it a wonderful aid in clearing and brightening up the complexion.
3. Soak up few stands of saffron in milk for 2 hours. Then smear this milk all over your face and neck. Wash off after few minutes. On continuous use, you skin will start getting fairer naturally.
4. Saffron is an excellent skin lightening agent that helps to lighten your skin tone dramatically. You can make a skin lightening face mask with 2-3 strands of saffron, 1 pinch of sugar , 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of water and 2-3 drops of coconut oil or olive oil. Keep 2-3 strands of saffron in one teaspoon of water overnight. By morning, colour of water will turn yellow. Then add milk,sugar and coconut oil/olive oil to this. Dip a piece of bread in this mixture and wipe your face with this piece of bread. Small pieces of bread can stick to your face but it will come off easily when you wash the face. Keep this mix on your face for 15 minutes. This saffron mask freshens up the dull complexion instantly. It helps to ease off dark circles and fatigue lines. The immediate benefits of applying this nourishing saffron mask is that it helps in blood circulation resulting in a glowing skin.
5. Soak up chirongi (Sunflower seeds) and saffron in milk overnight. Grind this mixture in the morning to apply on your skin. This face mask is very beneficial for making you skin fair and glowing.
6. Massage your face with malai(milk cream) with two strands of saffron added to it. On continuous use ,you will notice fairer and radiant skin all over.
7. If you mix few strands of saffron with milk and drink it regularly, your complexion will improve naturally.
8. You can mix few strands of saffron with olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil to massage your skin. Massaging your face with any of these oils gives lighter and softer skin.
9. You can mix one pinch of saffron with liquorice and milk. Apply this mix on your bald patches; this mask helps to arrest hair fall and promotes the growth of new hair.
10. Apply honey with few strands of saffron added to it. Massage your face with magical face mask that acts as a home facial. It is very powerful home remedy that provides oxygen to the skin stimulating blood circulation. Use this facial mask for getting luminous complexion.
By now you are aware of the best 10 beauty benefits of saffron. Now you know how to use saffron in your beauty applications. So why wait then? Try out these aforementioned beauty uses of saffron in your beauty regimen right away! Be all set to flaunt the skin which every eye follows!
From curing acne to hydrating your skin, honey has multiple benefits for skin. You can apply pure honey on face or mix this with other ingredients to prepare a facial mask for making your skin soft and fair.
When impairment in stability or spatial perception occurs you are likely to feel dizzy. While dizziness is not attributed precisely to a specific condition, there are a range of factors that contribute towards the state and feeling.
Protein is very important component of human diet. It builds base structure of body.