We have multiple hair removing options available nowadays, ranging from temporary to permanent solutions. In this article we are going to look into the major difference between hair removal treatments of laser and electrolysis hair removals.
Permanent hair removing methods for removing facial and body hairs are becoming very popular now a days. Laser hair removal and electrolysis hair removal are the two widely used methods for removing facial and body hair. Though laser technology is latest and non painful, still electrolysis hair removal has some advantages over laser hair removal. Here is a comparison between both the hair removal treatments.
1. Electrolysis removes hair permanently, so that they never grow back. There is no 100% guarantee but 60% to 70% of hairs don’t grow back. Laser hair removal, on the other hand, provides a semi-permanent and long-lasting hair removal solutions (at least 6 months).
Some clinics give guarantee of 100% hair removal by laser treatment if proper sittings are given.
2. Electrolysis hair removal is quite painful as needle is inserted into the hair follicle to destroy the hair completely. On the other hand, Laser hair removal is a non surgical hair removing treatment. During laser hair removal, the laser beams, being of very high focused energy, agitate thermally the bulbs of the hair follicle and destabilize them. Thus electrolysis hair removal is more painful.
3. Laser hair removal treats larger area as it treats more than one hair at a time. In electrolysis hair treatment, hair are removed one by one.
4. Blonde, white or gray hairs are less responsive to laser treatments and sometimes cannot be treated as the laser beams react with a pigment in the skin called melanin, which is less present in white hairs. But in electrolysis hair removal treatment, color of the hair is not a consideration. So only option for blonde, white or grey hair is electrolysis hair treatment as compared to laser hair treatment.
5. Patients with darker pigmentation does not get well response to laser hair removal treatment. Hence comparatively, electrolysis hair removal treatment is the better option.
4. The numbers of sittings in electrolysis hair removal are more than that of laser hair removal.
5. Electrolysis hair removal is costlier in comparison with laser hair removal.
6. In both the hair removal treatments, the skin get affected after treatment. After laser hair removal treatment you need to use sun screen in order to protect skin after the hair removal treatment.
So you now know the important differences between laser and electrolysis hair removal treatments. If you are looking to go for hair removal process, choose the process that suits your requirements. And if there is no dire need of getting hair removed from the body, do not choose any hair removal treatment at all.
Applying onion juice in the scalp promotes hair growth. There are different ways of applying fresh onion juice, which is full of essential minerals and vitamins necessary for hair growth..
Mango can be used to benefit our skin and hair in multiple ways. Rich in vitamins and minerals, mango benefits our face when applied topically.
Ginger root is one of precious spice on the earth which has umpteen benefits for health. It is rich in bio-active compounds which benefit your health immensely.