Apart from many uses of orange in our life, Orange fruit benefits skin in many ways. The Vitamin C immensely benefits in making skin look young and fresh. Apart from applying orange on face, you can also gain benefits by drinking orange juice daily on regular basis. Below are some interesting benefits of orange for skin at home and tips on how to use orange juice on face at home.
In our more beautiful looking quest, we subject our skin to many harmful chemical preparations. But these chemical preparations are very harsh on the skin and costly too. It is the time to abandon all these chemical preparations altogether and return to nature. An orange can help you a lot in looking good. Want to know how? Read this article to know the 11 amazing beauty benefits of orange for skin. Also learn how to use orange juice in your beauty applications. All these uses of orange are easy to use and highly effective.
Orange juice benefits skin largely by shrinking the open pores. Just apply the juice of an orange on your face; let it stay for 2-3 minutes and wash off immediately. This helps in closing the enlarged pores and giving a shining glow to your face.
2. In peak summers, sun rays are the worst enemy for your skin. You can use orange on skin to get instant refresh. Just rub half cut orange on your face for few minutes. It will tone and refresh your skin in a jiffy.
3. Orange is rich in citric acid, which is very helpful in drying away acne. Oranges contain fruit acids that gently exfoliate your skin to reveal a brighter skin every day. Just mash the grated orange peels to apply on your acne and its scars. If you regularly apply orange on your acne/pimples, you will see visible reduction in the pimples and its marks.
4. Apply orange peel powder either mixed with milk or curd on your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off. Use this home remedy daily to bleach your face naturally.
5. Orange is an excellent beauty aid in reversing the aging process. It is replete with vitamin C, which increases the production of collagen and keeps the skin firm and moist. So from now on, always make it a point to eat one orange every day to ward off aging and wrinkles.
6. Orange has power to flush away toxins from the body. Eating oranges helps to activate the detoxification of your body. It keeps oxygen in the skin and combats free radicals to make your skin radiant and fresher. So you can eat its fruit or drink orange juice daily to detoxify your body.
7. After eating the oranges, do not throw away the peels. Dry them in the sun to use its powder as a body scrub. You can rub orange peel powder on face to get instant glowing skin.
8. You can also apply orange peel powder mixed either with curd or milk cream on your face daily to impart a rosy glow to your face. This home remedy helps to fade away blemishes and dark spots of the face too.
9. You can prepare a skin refreshing spray with orange peels. Just pour boiling water over the orange peels and keep it on for one day. Next day, strain the liquid and keep it in a spray bottle in the fridge. Apply this liquid on your face with the help of cotton pads; keep it on for some time and see how it gives a soft and glowing touch to your face. You can use this liquid in your regular face masks too. Or just add this liquid in your bath water for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. This liquid is useful for your hair too. You can use this liquid on the hair as last rinse to get rid of dandruff and get shiny hair.
10. Take out the juice of 2 oranges and put it in ice cubes tray. Then rub the frozen orange cubes on your face to spruce up and brighten your dull and lackluster face. This refines your pores and reduces the oiliness of face to control acne. It is one of the most important benefits of applying oranges on the face.
11. Orange juice is a great conditioner for your hair. Just prepare a wonderful conditioner at home by mixing juice of one orange, water( orange juice and water in equal amount) and one spoon of honey. Apply this mix on your shampooed hair. Keep it on for 5- 10 minutes, then wash off. The result : a healthy, shiny and beautiful hair.
By now you are well aware of the top 11 beauty benefits of orange. You know how to use orange juice in your beauty applications, then stop wasting your time and try out these beauty uses of oranges in your beauty routine right now! Get set to flaunt a radiant complexion nurtured by the power of oranges!
Make these DIY homemade facial masks part of your skin care routine to get fair glowing skin at home without spending too much on it. .
You do not need expensive fairness treatments to become fair, instead, you can rely on natural remedies to lighten your skin tone and improve your skin's texture. All these home remedies are very effective and wallet-friendly.
There are many uses of Sandalwood for skin. Also called Chandan, you can use sandalwood powder for skin fairness.